• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you're unwell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I sleep more than I usually do, play a game or 2 if I'm that bored, and drink a lot of fluids mostly chocolate milk to ease my stomach if I have a flu at the time.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The hardest thing for me when I'm sick is the headache that usually comes with it. A stomach ache or something like that, no problem, but throw a headache into the mix and I just want complete silence, complete darkness, and complete sleep. I am so difficult with those things when I'm sick. I don't have migraines, but even the tiniest light source or sound disturbs me.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i prefer to stay away from everybody...cuz i may hurt them bad and i hate to do that..maybe go for a walk or a visit to the sea...but should be a lone..

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • When I'm sick I just kind of keep to myself and not say much to anyone. I don't really feel like getting up and moving around or really doing much of anything, and I tend to have a short fuse when I'm tired or not feeling well, so I just avoid interacting with my family and stuff until I feel better.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • When I am sick, I pretty much do the normal stuff (this is when I have the flu and or fever which I haven't had in like 8 years). I would play video games, do homework assignments, go to class, eating without any problems, workout etc. The only difference is I will be taking cold medicine for the days that I am sick.

:t354:TG

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • When I'm sick especially when I'm home alone, I just hibernate in my room trying to sleep the sickness off.

The usual schedule would pretty much be Sleep > Eat > Sleep More

Sometimes I'd go on the computer/internet but that usually makes my eyes hurt and my head ache so I usually avoid that.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    when i'm unwell i lie on the bed watch TV and sleep
    sometimes my mom would force me to go down play/talk with my friends :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I hole myself up on the couch with pillows and blankets and do something in solitude, be it watching TV, playing a video game, or just reading or sleeping. I like to relax and I don't move from the couch unless I need sustenance or something.

I am in fact doing this right now, except replace "reading" with "attempting to read but being distracted by my computer". :P

Melves

up in the air.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2011
    I sleep; I hate coughing, having to sneeze or getting constant headaches, the worst being coughing! I also take 3 pills of Advil + 2 pills of Panadol --something close to that-- each day I feel unwell.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Chill and relax all day really. Probably in bed. I'll probably try and do something to distract myself from how I'm feeling a lot of the time, maybe read a book or come onto here.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • I try to sleep, read, watch tv, play games, anything to keep my mind from racing with millions of thoughts. I also enjoy soup and tea when I'm not feeling well.

Back