• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where am I.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Oh lookie here a pokemon forum how swell.
    Thought id join since the new pokemon game is so close, looks like fun here :3
    Don't eat me please, I am not edible, and neither is my torchic.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • umm k not good with welcoming people nor writing period hahaa but anyway welcome to pc.(me myself only recently joining a month ago) lots o great people here lol. and yep. joined for same reason. cant wait to get my hands on x and y lmao. as for not eating you dont worry. I wont hehehehehehe(but your heart organ looks so YUMMY. And your brains too.) and you must like torchic? well either way I like it too. and its evos two. welp enjoy your time here. lets see...their is the forum games,x and y threads,clubs,chitchat ect ect. hopin to see you around

Years
  • ...aaaw but your username has sprinkle in it. :O Sounds like you must be a delicious person! Sprinkles are always great toppings for ice cream and such, hehe. Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, it's always a great choice to join with X and Y coming up and we've been getting a bigger influx of members looking to participate in the discussions regarding that. I'm really excited myself.. the days are going by so darn slowly. Well, once they finally are out, we'll be busy for months playing! :) Are you going to be using the giveaway Torchic when you get your game?! Mega Blaziken is so cool. ♥

Hope you enjoy yourself here and see you around! I'm sure you'll love the forum as much as all of our regulars do. Oh, and if you need anything at all, you're free to contact me whenever. Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Where am I.

Aw, well, people aren't really all that edible. Once upon a time, I used to be a dragon, but, scientifically, not even dragons could stand the taste.

Where am I.

Ah, but, hello Sprinkle, and welcome to PC! And yeah, I'm really excited about the new pokemon games too; I changed my pre-order to pokemon Y, since, well, I thiiink I'm leaning more for the pokemon exclusives there! But, who knows what will happen~ PC actually has a X&Y board where you can chat about those new games with other members! It's a good way to meet other people!

Where am I.

buuut whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll have a great time, and feel free to contact me too if you wanna chat or anything! Have a goooood night~!

Years
  • So many new members (including me) with X and Y coming up. :p That's awesome!
    Well, don't worry, i won't eat you... But I do not know if I can speak for Snorlax... But do not fear, i'll manage to feed him properly, eheh!

Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm sure you and your torchic will enjoy your stay and make a lot of friends. ^^ See you around!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • hope you find this place amezing.

Here are many things to do you can chat with someone you can give visitors messege, Friend request and make too many friends here make thread and let people join it and discuss about something there is forum for everything. emulation & hack where you can see the hacks maded by others. you can customize your profile,avatar,signature and many other things. And don't forget to respect everyone and just read the rules.

I am also new here but in few days i knew many things about this site just relax and ask anything you want about pokemon or any game here

Years
  • Hello there Sprinkle, and welcome!

We won't eat you, I promise. But we're glad you decided to set foot in our amazing community and get yourself involved, especially given that Pokemon X and Y are coming out in 2 weeks and we're getting even more people joining due to the mad rush of speculation and also all the other stuff PC is known for. Like Cirno said, we're like in the last days before X and Y's release so we're expecting huge influxes of new members coming here over the next few weeks.

If you're interested in joining all the speculation and discussion on X and Y, why not head over to the Pokemon X & Y section and take part in all the topics going on right now. Can't wait to play the games when I get them around Christmas I think, and I've already settled on Froakie as my beloved Kalos starter. Anyways, we do hope you can stick around as an active member and if you need help don't hesitate to contact any staff members. LGDArm and Cirno there are two of them, and they can be easily spotted thanks to the blue/orange/red usernames. I'm always happy to talk to you so feel free to send me a friend request or visitor message anytime. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back