• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you grow up?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I was born and raised in Malaysia. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue living here in the future, though my family has tentative plans to move to Australia.

srinator

Spoiler:

'Nuff said lol
    But It was amazing but I don't want to live in India anymore lol, I wana exploreeee etc

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Born and my entire childhood I spent it in Anaheim, California

Most of my life (graduating from school, learning to drive, 1st job, deaths of family members) in Seattle, it's where I currently live too. I prefer the Pacific Northwest more than any other place, so either Seattle or Portland is where I will spend the rest of my life. Nice sunny weather in the summer, rains and at times snow in the winters, nice and wet the other two seasons.

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I've grown up in Michigan my entire life, I've moved around a bit but never outside of a 20 mile radius, which is pretty boring. But I'm so used to everything it really does feel like home, where I am now. I do want to move out of state eventually though, because... Michigan. I have a love/hate feeling regarding my state.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I was born in Tyre, Lebanon, moved to Sydney when I was 4, and again to Newcastle when I was 12. I love Newcastle and plan on living here until I die, though I wouldn't mind visiting Lebanon again.

Years
    I've been growing up in Sydney, specifically Redfern which is a well-known Indigenous community in Australia. I do find it ironic I live around that area despite not even having any form of Indigenous Australian background in my family whatsoever.

I actually moved to the next suburb south of it in the late 90's but I still live fairly close to Redfern. Pretty much may not see myself moving again anytime soon. Another little iconic thing about the area is that it's home to one of the well-performing teams in the NRL right now, the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I grew up in New York City. People make it like such a big deal, but for me its like the most mundane thing in the world.

Years
    I was born and raised in Oregon. I've lived in many cities in the Portland Metro Area, but I have been living in Salem most of my life. The weird part is, when you leave the Portland metro area, it feels like a totally different state. Mainly because a big majority of Oregon is 2000+ feet in elevation and dryer, where as where I live (and most of Oregon's population lives) is really rainy and at Sea Level.

Years
    Texas , born and raised. Have lived in the same town for 24 years. Definitely want to move somewhere with a cooler, less humid climate.

Yukari

I was born at... Actually I can't remember... But I lived there until I was 3. Then we moved to Eubank. It's a small town but I really wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life here.

Back