• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    When you're about to walk into route 225 from the Fight Area there's a fisherman in the little walkthrough thingy that seperates the two areas. He gives you the super rod, just answer "yes" to his question.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    I forgot the name of the item

but the what is the Item that makes hatching eggs faster? And where do I get it for D/P???

Also

-Old Rod

Thank you
    -Greg

Years
    but the what is the Item that makes hatching eggs faster? And where do I get it for D/P???

Also

-Old Rod

Thank you
    -Greg

There is no such item that can do it. There are 2 abilities that can hatch eggs faster which are Flame Body and Magma Armor. Pokemon like Slugma, Magmar, and Camerupt have these abilities.

As for the Old Rod, you need to talk to a Fisherman in Jubilife City. He shoulb be in the building leading to where Route 218 is.

Years
    You have to use Thief on certain pokemon. Like for example Wild Starly, and Staravia have #40, Wild Bunery have #41, etc. Check Here for the list of wild hold items.

w ww.serebii.net/diamondpearl/wilditems.shtml

Also if you talk to the lady in Pastoria every day she gives you Berry's that lower the super-effectiveness of moves.

Well, hope that helps. =]

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    oval eggs i know you can get them from wild chanseys but where else cuz im trying to breed to get a bold happiny but i only have one oval stone and i dont want to use it up

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    I am looking for the TM of Earthquake I dont know where I can find it or Purchase it, if some one can help me find both places where to purchase it that would be a big help.

Thanks
    -Greg

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    You can find TM26 (Earthquake) in the second entrance to Wayward Cave (underneath cycling road) you need a bike and stength to access it.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I am looking for the TM of Earthquake I dont know where I can find it or Purchase it, if some one can help me find both places where to purchase it that would be a big help.

Thanks
    -Greg

you can also buy it in the battle tower rewards room, but it's like 50 bp i think

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I got a question, where do you find fossils and when do you get to find the fossils?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    I got a question, where do you find fossils and when do you get to find the fossils?

Fossils are found in The Underground, a special area accessible through the Key Item, Explorer Kit. You get the Explorer Kit from The Underground Man in Eterna City, and he will explain how to use it to dig for treasures, including fossils.

The Skull (Cranidos) and Armor (Shieldon) Fossils, depending on whether you have Diamond or Pearl, are the only ones available until you get the National Pokédex. After you get that, the fossils of the past games will become available as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back