• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    where can i get the crown accessery for contests? i really want it

My sources say a lady at the entrance of Pal Park will give it to you if you have the FireRed GBA game inserted in your DS.

what does the up grade do?

Up-grade evolves Porygon if it is holding one when traded. (though you don't seem to need help on where the item actually can be found) ~Wii

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Hm? Someone on the last page asked about Thunder Stone already. x_x Well, you can find all of the following evolution stones by digging in The Underground:

Fire Stone
    Water Stone
    Leaf Stone
    Thunder Stone
    Sun Stone
    Moon Stone

There are some random places you can find maybe one of each of those stones you need, though.

If you Surf from the beach in Route 213, through some rocks in that area, you should find a Water Stone, um, somewhere...

And Thunder Stone, you can find one near that Munchlax rock in Sunyshore.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    I need ethers for in the pokémon league but I don't find them in stores and I really need some. (max 10) Isn't there some place where I can buy em?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    nope, eithers are really rare (don't ask me why) I save them up for the very end every game. try going to serebii and looking up all possible locations of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    yeah where do I get them? it still sucks that you can't buy em. I don't get it why you can't buy pp restorers. Maybe I'll have to buy PP up so many times that I have twice as much pp for some moves.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    yeah where do I get them? it still sucks that you can't buy em. I don't get it why you can't buy pp restorers. Maybe I'll have to buy PP up so many times that I have twice as much pp for some moves.

As a little side option, you can always harvest several Leppa berries. These berries restore 10 PP to a Pokémon's move, so this is a nice, replenishable source for PP restoration.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    As a little side option, you can always harvest several Leppa berries. These berries restore 10 PP to a Pokémon's move, so this is a nice, replenishable source for PP restoration.

Damn, I think I wasted all of em. I just completed the elite 4 so now I'm on the island. Maybe I can find some leppa berries there.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    where do you find kings rock? and can you get multiples of them?

Wild Poliwhirl have a 5% chance of holding one. It seems you can also get one by a 1% chance with the Pickup ability, if the Pokémon with the ability is between Lv. 11-30. Best to go with the Poliwhirl though.

As much as I love helping people, I seriously must advise some of you to search a little bit first, at least. Even searching in just this thread for your answer would be helpful. A lot of the recent questions have been asked and answered in the last page. x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back