• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    A fisherman at the Fight Area (it's called Fight Area, right? I can't check right now...) gives it to you. He is standing near the passageway to Route 225.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Thank you ^_^

Also I'm sorry tyo bother you again, but do you know where I can get Leppa Berries from?

No problem. ^^;

Well, I just switched to surfing on my Wii, so I can't check my sources. But from what I said to that same question earlier on this very page (XD), you can find Leppas on wild Cleffa/Clefairy, Mime Jr./Mr. Mime, and Skitty.

Years
    You can always get berries from the Berry Man who's near Hearthome City I think

Does anyone know where I get the TM Dig? I need it for my Onix...

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    And also where do u get the item that evolves nosepass

Please don't double-post. x_x

Reaper Cloth, the item for Dusclops to evolve into Dusknoir, is found on Route 229. Additional ones can be found in Turnback Cave, the place where you get Giratina.

Nosepass doesn't need an item to evolve. It evolves if it is leveled-up once in Mt. Coronet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back