• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I cant find krabby! I read on Serebii that there on route 226 and Ive fished and surfed all over the water for one.

Years
    Krabby is a swarm Pokemon. Just go to Dawn/Luca's house in Sandgem Town and see if there is a swarm of Krabby.

Years
    No, Elekid is one of the Pokemon that will only appear in the wild if you have a certain GBA Pokemon game inserted in your DS. That would be Fire Red version.

djbdh 1

RANKED 21 FOR TEAM ARCEUS!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    new fossil pokemon

i no u can get dialga and palkia depending on what game yuo got
    but also a fossil pokemon where do you get these two fossil pokemon

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    i no u can get dialga and palkia depending on what game yuo got
    but also a fossil pokemon where do you get these two fossil pokemon

In the underground. Before beating the game, you have access to the fossils to Cranidos (diamond) and the other fossil pokemon.. I forgot it's name, but it's pearl only.

After you beat the game, you get Helix fossil, old amber, and all those old ones.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    If there was no need for it, this thread would've been closed before it got to 14 pages. I think people might just be lazy. Including me. Anyway, where's Nidoran?

Years
    Which Nidoran? Both appear on Route 201 as Pokeradar Pokemon. Nidoran Females are common in Diamond and Nidoran Males are common in Pearl.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    If there was no need for it, this thread would've been closed before it got to 14 pages. I think people might just be lazy. Including me. Anyway, where's Nidoran?

Um, how lazy can you be? You post on a forum and have to wait for an answer, which might come next week, for all you know. With Psypokes you could look it up for yourself and get a very detailed answer with ALL locations in less than 20 seconds...

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Yea, I need help with these pokemon.

I would like to know their location and the best way to obtain them.
    Quite a bit eh :P

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Um, you mean in the National or Sinnoh Pokedex?

National
    #59 Cherrim- Evolve Cherubi
    #65 Drifloon- Valley Windworks on Friday
    #108 Spiritomb- Someone in Elite 4 has it, assuming its for your Pokedex.
    #111 Garchomp- Someone in Elite 4 has it, or evolve Gabite.
    #134 Finneon- Fish with Super Rod in Canalave City, that's how I got a Lumineon.. Plenty of trainers have them I think.
    #139 Milotic- Evolve Feebas, yeah, it sucks, but Elite 4 has it too.
    #146 Uxie- One of the lakes.

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    spiritomb is a pain and heres why "Use an Odd Keystone in the broken tower on Route 209, and then talk to 32 other players Underground (you can talk to the same person more than once, but you have to go inside of a base after each conversation or it won't count). Then, return to the broken tower and you'll be able to catch a Spiritomb"

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    evolutions pl0x!!!!!

I need help evolving scyther, duskclops, feebas, sneasel, and porygon2. I know the majority of these evolve via wireless trade, but I read somewhere that you can use the GTS to evolve them yourself. Please help! I really want Dusknoir badly~ ^^. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back