• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Heatran- You go to the Survival Area and talk to Buck(I think his house is west of the Pokemon Center) and then go into Stark Mountain. And he'll be somewhere in there.

Froslass- Use a Dawn Stone on a female Snorunt.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I need help evolving scyther, duskclops, feebas, sneasel, and porygon2. I know the majority of these evolve via wireless trade, but I read somewhere that you can use the GTS to evolve them yourself. Please help! I really want Dusknoir badly~ ^^. Thank you.

Evolving sneasel: Give it a Razor Claw to hold and level it up sometime at night.

Evolving feebas: Max out its' beauty and it will evolve to Milotic.

Evolving Dusclops: Have it hold Reaper Cloth and trade it.

Evolving Scyther: Trade while it's holding Metal Coat.

Evolving Porygon2: Trade while it's holding Dubious Disk.

I don't know how to evolve in on your own with the GTS, sorry. Hope it helped anyway.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Can someone help me find Cherubi and Gible it's getting on my last nerves. I can't find them nu were. Do I have to just keep putting huney on the tree and hope that Cherubi comes?

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Yeah, pretty much xD I just got one in the GTS yay. And for Gible, there's a hidden entrance under the cycling road to Wayward Cave, other than the first entrance. It has rare Gibles in there.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    k, thanks. I look forward to my time constantly splating huney on a tree :] As for Gible. I hate that place. But i'll try.

MasterZ

The Unbeatable Viking of Fury
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    If your thinking of the cave where you have to use Flash then your in the wrong cave. The right cave you go in is underneath the cycling path and on the left side and i think you need Strength. Other than that A OK.

Hoviehov

You wanna battle?
    Years
    HEy Where can u find that marking Poke App to find where masprit is cuz my sisters been trying to find it and she cant

And whenever i try to catch cresselia and i use mean look it flees before i can catch it

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Egg question:

If I save the game before I recieve the Riolu egg can use the process of hatching it and turning the game off, until I get a female?

Years
    can any one tell me how to catch Arceus and where can I find shieldon's fossil please ?

Shieldon's fossil : I dunno

Arceus : Hmm...its a very rare thing to happen but I guess I could tell you anyway.First you will need mystery gift(dont ask me how to get it,read the guide).After this fly over to solaceon town and go into the mart.There should be a guy in green there(once again I say its very rare).The guy should say something about the mystery event and give you the azure flute.

After this go to the top of mount coronet(where you got dialga/palkia) and step in the center of the little square thats at the beggining of the entrance.

IT should say that the azure flute is playing a tune.Then a freaky staircase will open up that will take you the top

NOW before you get of the stairs and go onto the upper surface SAVE THE GAME.Cos the minute your off the staircase an exclamation will show on top of the hero's head and he/she will automatically go walking to arceus.

Happy catching

PS : If you didnt understand me then see my video at youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcHrs4MXuzQ

and now for my question,where do I get darkrai(how to I go to new moon island wothout going to a nintendo event)

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    You were able to get Darkrai by using the SURF Glitch in the Japanese version of Diamond/Pearl. But after two months of the Japanese release of Diamond/Pearl, Nintendo official acknowledged the glitch and rid it. Otherwise, just head off to Japan for the Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai movie this Saturday and download it at the theaters. :P Or eBay.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    hey if that movie comes to theatres in the US someone plz PM me cuz i have never had an event pokemon and darkrai looks really cool and he is either dark and dragon or ghost and dragon i forget which

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back