• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    where can i get a gible?

i check pokedex loaction and it says the place with all the double battles. i look everywhere but cant find =(

also, does a good rod catch you mantykes and octilerrys?

octillerys cry is mint :D

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    where can i get a gible?

i check pokedex loaction and it says the place with all the double battles. i look everywhere but cant find =(

also, does a good rod catch you mantykes and octilerrys?

octillerys cry is mint :D

Gible is found in the other part of Wayward Cave. There are two entrances, and the one you want is the hidden entrance that is under Cycling Road (under meaning the actual road is blocking your view of it, so search around for it). You will need the move Strength to get through to the part where Gible appear.

Mantyke can only be found while Surfing on Route 223, or around Sunyshore. Can't use a Rod to get it.

Octillery can be caught with a Super Rod, but not a Good Rod. The Good Rod, however, can get you a Remoraid, which evolves into Octillery. Either way, try fishing around Pastoria to find one. There are several places to fish for them.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    thanks very much, will search for now

and what level should my team be before facing E4?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back