• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
Years
  • Hm. Since I restarted started the game up and normally have something other to do..I'm still on my journey, so I don't hang anywhere.

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Fortree City. It was near my Secret Base, and I loved riding up and down that city. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    By far the Battle Frontier. I didn't know there was much else to do in the game after you've beaten it :P! I've also never caught much more than my team of 3 for the battle frontier that I level up throughout the game, and 2 or 3 HM slaves, so I don't really go around looking for pokemon or hatching them :X.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I find myself in Mauville more often than the other cities. Don't know why, but it may have something to do with it having 4 routes branching out from different directions.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I have always liked lilycove but I'm probably most in Mauville because I've needed to run through there to get to another route/city.

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
    Years
  • In emerald I'm always at the battle frontier, but in Ruby, I'm always at Lilycove, because I can run to get my berries each day and buy stuff for my base which is nearby and go get berries from the berry master...thats a lot of berries.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • I spend my time at Route 123 (planting berries), Route 119 (training and going to my secret base) and Fortree City (my favorite City in Hoenn).

girliehhhhhh

safhsdjklhfsdjk;
    Years
  • I always hang around mountain routes because of the music, and I also love going to Petalburg. It's so nice looking, and your dad is in the town too. Plus, it's where my faithful partner, the level 100 Eevee, Tails, hatched. He's on Platinum now though.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm saved at the Battle Frontier in Emerald. Gotta finish it so I can fully beat the game~!

pokelj

Mudkip Master
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2018
    Lilycove and Battle Frontier. Im just attracted to lilycove. I remember beating master contests and searching the Safari Zone for like a week nonstop for the LightBall Pikachu. I like the Battle Pike. I wish they bring something like that back...

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    It's been a long time since I played Emerald, but for some reason, I normally found myself drawn to areas near Mauville City.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Mauville City. I go from the neighboring town (haven't actually played in a long time so I can't remember the actual name) at the left to the route on the right. Nice place for hatching eggs, I'll say.

Back