• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where do you find yourself most often in-game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Where do you spend most of your time in Unova and doing what? Maybe you breed a lot, take on the battle subway, keep searching for a certain Pokemon in one area, participate in the Musicals or something else?

Or maybe you haven't played the game for months and as a result you're kinda always stuck in one place. If so, share where that location is and what you spent your time doing the most before you stopped playing!

Also as a note, the Dream World doesn't count for this, since this question is referring to in-game locations only.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    i usually stay near the day care because im almost always breeding. im also in nimbasa city because i like to test out my new pokemon on the battle subway. =)

TheCondor

Noblesse oblige
    Years
    Currently Giant Chasm for leveling up my mons, and then hanging around Village Bridge for the music. Nimbasa City is another spot, although mostly for the Subway Bosses.

Years
    Nimbasa City... trainers at the 2 sports fields and cuz of the citys music and the music at Gear station

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
    Inside the PokeCenter that is near to the Day-Care Couple. I'm breeder and trader myself, so maybe there is no better place for me to be. {:

Ah, but Skyarrow Bridge is second on my list. I mean, I think there is no better place to hatch'em.

Years
    Since Im still in the story mode... other than always entering the Pokémon center.. i think Ive spent the longest time in Chargestone cave </3
    I forgot my repels and .. got lost D: I was rather annoyed after a while but I made it ;~;v

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Replying to my own thread now!

I spend most of my time in Route 3, breeding usually. I really pretty much have nowhere else to hang out in-game. :( tbh I could go spend time on the bridges collecting feathers since they can make me money and considering how often I breed...

Years
    E4, snazami bay (diving :D), battle subway, royal Unova and the stadiums in Raimon city. XD

I know there are better places to say this, but I just wanted to say it now. Your signature is extremely cute.

I'm usually in the various routes on the east side of Unova, or in the Pokemon league training my Pokemon and getting cash.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Typically any place that is or is before Nimbasa City, but mostly Route 3 for breeding purposes, when I do play at least. I did visit the Abyssal Ruins so I could get the Relic Crown... I haven't sold it yet, but I know it is worth a LOT!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back