• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do YOU live?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I live in England in the United Kingdom.
    and that's all you're getting

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I currently live in Chicago, Illinois. And I say "currently" because I plan on changing that once I'm done with college. I love the city, but the rest of Illinois is pretty bland in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Gillingham, Medway, Kent, England, UK, Europe.
    Spoiler:

My house:
    Spoiler:

Soon to be:
    Spoiler:

(Ladder not included)

Stalkers are welcome.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    stalker thread alert
    I live in Australia in Melbourne Victoria. That's about all the info I'm giving away... :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I live in Ontario, Canada.. and.. in Woodbridge.. which is a city right outside of Toronto.. kinda like the Toronto "Suburbs"
    I technically also live in Oakville.. which is about an hour away from that.. because I go to school and I am living on Campus.

Spoiler:

Years
    I live in the suburbs just outside of Vancouver, BC (Canada), about 10 km (7 miles) from downtown.
    I put my location as LaRousse City because it was actually based off of Vancouver (one of only a few cities in the Pokemon world based off a real city)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I myself live in Idaho, usually in the capital but sometimes just a ways outside of it. :3

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Netherland > Drenthe > Hoogeveen.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I live, and have lived in, Metro Detroit, Michigan, for 16 years of my life. When I was three we lived in Hiroshima, and I recall the apartment.

In that time our house was abandoned... but since I've lived in this house for the majority of my life... it's weird to even think it would be unoccupied...

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    I live in good ol' Canada!!! I love it here! I want to live in either New York City or Tokyo for a year though...but Canada is my home and I always want to live here.

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
    Florida. Like the rapper, but without the retarded hyphen between the "o" and "r". I hate it here, and would love to move preferably to another country .

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    New Zealand but I've barely seen other people from my country. Closest thing we have is Australia and I know a number of people who come from there.
    Currently Summer here - Quite Hot today Actually

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I currently live in San Clemente, California a city located in southern Orange County if I'm correct, it just so happens to be quiet usually here and the crime rate is really low, surprisingly a few city's away one just so happens to be safer than here, weird because I consider it safe here or is that just me? I don't fancy living in a small city at all, but anything that involves quiet is my kind of place, despite the fact that my crazy neighbors upstairs always bang like crazy people. I'd like to move elsewhere sometime in the future believe it or not, I will definitely not be living with my annoying family it's to much plus I never get any privacy, so yea.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I live in Western-Europe, in of the (historically) first countries of the EU: Belgium.
    We have good food here, mild climate (but looots of snow now <3) and geologically quite stable...
    I live within the 50km radius of Ghent, the city my university is in. :3

Though I like living here, I'd love to see the rest of the world~

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Let's add some dutch people^^
    The Netherlands > Province: South-Holland
    Rather small country, compared to others...
    From left to right in like 2-3 hours, but with traffic jams ~4.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

It's a little boring here at the moment.

Back