• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hopefully not living in USA full time and start a new life in a different country.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Everyone has plans for the future.

So what do you think you will be doing in about 10 years from now?

Pika Pika :chu:
    Haha I like to imagine myself somewhere in Norway, living in my own beautiful and comfortable house, sitting in a comfortable armchair like here, looking at the picturesque view outside my windows, drinking some good wine and listening to some favourite music... :){XD}
    But that's only my fantasies, seriously I don't think too much about such distant future. Mostly because I'm scared of getting older so such thought always make my mood worse... >_> But I hope to be succesful in my art, career and have a happy marriage :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Making predictions about my future on a pokémon game forum probably.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sitting in a comfortable armchair on the porch in front of the house I built in the archipelago or otherwise close to the sea. Not sure how I got there, but pretty sure that's how I'd like it (:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I'll be very good at brainwashing the masses by making them purchase products that I've made look nice in their eyes, when they're actually quite crap.

In more serious words, in the marketing sector. =)

Back