• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen where do you spend most of your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Wellspring Cave :D
    Killing woobats for Speed EV's

Don't the Roggenrola get in your way though? Try Speed training with Basculin at Route 1 where the water is or at Dragonspiral Tower in the water. Basculin give off 2 EVs and the water is 100% them, so Speed training would be a lot faster. :)

Hmm, seems like Nimbasa is a pretty popular place. Like I said above Nimbasa is always the go-to place for me. Lately though I like to hang out At Route 13 searching for Audinos and I also like to be in Undella Town. Undella Town's music is so very beautiful especially for walking around there when it's 11 at night. :D
    Those are my 2 favorite places, right thar.

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
    I tend to linger in Nimbasa City doing various things. Mainly in the courts to train some pokes. Sometimes I go to Skyarrow Bridge to hatch some lil pokes. Or I'm in a gym just going through the path to get to the leader for fun. Who knows? I am everywhere.

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
    Since I've just finished playing Black version, I tend to spend my time at these following places:
    _.Nimbasa City - Big Stadium and Small Court, battle different trainers there.
    _.Victory Road - Cheren
    _. During Spring and Summer, Undella Town - Cynthia
    _.Castelia City - Royal Unova (you know, the cruise ship); Morimoto (not yet tried battling him)

...and that's about it! :)

Last edited:

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Nimbassa City for some training at the stadiums

Route 3 when I'm breeding to expand my pokedex

Victory Road battling Cheren

And for some reason I spend alot of time in Undella Town

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I spend most of my time on Route 3 and the Skyarrow Bridge.
    Breeding and hatching my eggs 80% of the time. :)

The rest of the time I'm flying to different areas catching new Pokemon to breed.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
    White Forest - Vic.Road - E4

Catch new mon, give him Exp.Share,fight E4
    Rinse and repeat
    But yeah, outside these three, Nimbasa,when I'm bored I dress up my Pokemon in the Musical,or go to the Battle Subway

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    At E4 because I'm training my Pokémon. Also at Nimbasa City training my Pokémon at the stadiums. And also at Castelia City training my Pokémon battling against Game Freak guy (I don't remember name).

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    After beating the story mode, for me it was a tied between being on the four bridges due to hatching over 200 Pokemon eggs and then after doing that, I was in the Battle Subway and I was trying to complete the train challenges (which I did)

:t354:TG

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Nimbasa for me too, mostly for the stadium battles. Also because there's a funfair and everything is brightly coloured and fancy.

Also the Pokemon League for training Pokemon once they get past the 60s from Nimbasa's stadiums, and Route 3/Skyarrow Bridge for breeding.

Tamriel

Dark Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    i tend to hang in Undella town or by the surrounding beaches , cause they have vacant homes and the richy place is fun to hang at

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Either Undella Town or the White Forest, the former more often due to the water and Cynthia being there's nice too.

Tamriel

Dark Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Either Undella Town or the White Forest, the former more often due to the water and Cynthia being there's nice too.

haha same reason here ;D , i find when shes there its fun to battle her and keep sharpening my skills , then elite four and gym leader come and its a party to bad they cant all like , gang up and battle you ... would make it last a bit longer :<

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I usually stay in Nimbasa city, because I find it to be like a battling town, I usually fly there before all of my battles. Another reason I stay there is because I like to go through the subway sometimes when I can't get on wifi when I am out or something like that. One other place I spend a lot of time at is Route 3 for breeding pokemon but those are the two common places I go to.

Years
    I haven't played it in a while but I spend most of my time either in the Pokemon Centre to access wifi or in the Battle Subway to ride the Super Single Battle Train.

This is my post for the 24th November, Kaori.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Probably like .. Opelucid >.> I love it so much there and it looks amazing in White.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back