• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where do you think N and Ghetsis are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm pretty sure Ghetsis is kicking it with the rest of the Big Bad's, sipping a glass of Lemonade and telling them how he magnificently failed to a 15 year old.

N's probably travelling the world, in search of people like yourself or to observe how people truly act towards Pokemon. I'd love to see his reaction towards Pokemon such as Ditto.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure Ghetsis is kicking it with the rest of the Big Bad's, sipping a glass of Lemonade and telling them how he magnificently failed to a 15 year old.

N's probably travelling the world, in search of people like yourself or to observe how people truly act towards Pokemon. I'd love to see his reaction towards Pokemon such as Ditto.

I also think Ghestis is ith Giovanni, maybe the bosses of Aqua and Magma resolved there differences too. Oh and ten year old, not thirteen.

I agree a little about N, but I think he is more in Hoenn. Its the next region that will get a game, probably.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • im hoping N went to hoenn. i really dont want him to be completely gone from the games. that would just be depressing.
    and ghetsis maybe he will be in sinnoh and will join team galatic. to change the past and stuff. idk

Years
  • I'd say Ruby/Sapphire take place around the same time as Black/White, since it's never explicitly stated Hoenn is set in the same timeframe as Kanto and after all, another link could be that Hoenn is the only region previously Oak wasn't present, as he's not present in Unova we could presume both are set around the same time and maybe Oak's retired or too old to travel ;) :p

So I'd say Hoenn is a safe bet, maybe we'll just see N. Perhaps since a grunt in N's Castle mention only Team Rocket and Galactic, perhaps Magma and Aqua haven't been spotted yet and haven't had their climax.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I agree with the people who say Hoenn seeing as Hoenn's theme was the bond between humans and Pokemon and nature which N tried to split...so Hoenn is the best place to learn that lesson ;)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I'd say N hasn't gone to any one set place. Just because he was spotted in a faraway region doesn't mean he's settled there. Isn't the point that he wants to grow together with other Pokémon? So for that, he'd be moving around and getting older/stronger/better with the help of Pokémon. Heck, if we ever see him again, he might be completely different, having seen the world better and without the constant repression of an abusive father figure.

We can debate Pokémon timelines all we want, but if N's in Hoenn, it'll be a cameo at the most. :D

As for Ghetsis, the fact that he could pass those Orbs on to you might be saying something. I mean, what other legendaries were controlled by Orbs? Kyogre and Groudon, that's who. Who's to say Ghetsis won't be aiming for the Red and Blue Orbs next?

Nah, he's probably chilling in a villa somewhere. :D

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Hyrule

Probably in Sinnoh or Hoenn, or a new region (Gen 6 anybody?)

I'd like to see a recurring team in at least 3 games. Rocket was ok but wasn't much of a story with them.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Hyrule

Probably in Sinnoh or Hoenn, or a new region (Gen 6 anybody?)

I'd like to see a recurring team in at least 3 games. Rocket was ok but wasn't much of a story with them.

I wouldn't be surprised if he popped in a new region for Gen 6. Considering Unova is seen as a new Kanto, to some extent, it's possible the next region could be a "new Johto". Following similar plots and whatnot, I think it's definitely a possibility.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • Its still WAY too early to talk Gen 6. A Hoenn remake is MUCH more likely then a new region. For one thing, Hoenn changed Pokemon. I would go into all the reasons why, but this isn't the place. Second of all, Hoenn was popular, we all like Hoenn. Third reason is that we just got a remake that was probably chosen due to Hoenn still being the second most recent region (this was before Unova/Isshu was out) and that HG/SS covered two remakes, FR/LG and G/S/C (one that didn't get a GBA game). I know I am not able to see the future, but this is a likely event.

And I do think N will get more than a cameo, but I am not thinking major story mover yet. Lets save THAT bit for Gen 6.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Its still WAY too early to talk Gen 6. A Hoenn remake is MUCH more likely then a new region. For one thing, Hoenn changed Pokemon. I would go into all the reasons why, but this isn't the place. Second of all, Hoenn was popular, we all like Hoenn. Third reason is that we just got a remake that was probably chosen due to Hoenn still being the second most recent region (this was before Unova/Isshu was out) and that HG/SS covered two remakes, FR/LG and G/S/C (one that didn't get a GBA game). I know I am not able to see the future, but this is a likely event.

And I do think N will get more than a cameo, but I am not thinking major story mover yet. Lets save THAT bit for Gen 6.

How is it too early to talk about Gen 6 when we're talking about the future of a character? For all we know, he won't show up at all in the remakes and maybe just pop up in the next installments, if he shows up at all. This is a speculation topic after all.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • I see what your saying, but I just think him being in a remake is a pretty good possibility. I do not think GHestis will appear though, N will probably just be one of those high powered charecets that we see later on, like cynthia is in B/W.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I see what your saying, but I just think him being in a remake is a pretty good possibility. I do not think GHestis will appear though, N will probably just be one of those high powered charecets that we see later on, like cynthia is in B/W.

Oh yes, definitely don't think we'll be seeing anymore of Ghetsis, at least not until the third game. Beyond that, I think he'll be gone.

As for the high powered character point, I too think he'll show up as that (in the remakes that is.) Hopefully, a better role than what Steven had as a cameo during HG/SS.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • Yeah, but didn't Stevengive out starters? I never beat Red to find out who that guy was that gave them out. Anyway I think Ghestis will be back, and I think he will bring Giovanni with him. I doubt Giovanni likes retirement, and he was ready to jump at rejoining Team Rocket. Of course that could be my new RP talking right now.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I think that N definitely went to Hoenn, and Gettisis (spelling) went to Sinnoh. I think there will be a WiFi event or something along those lines for D/P/PT that you can go and find Gettisis and maybe battle him or something, but he would have 4th gen Pokemon.
    If they were going to program another side quest area it would be in Black and White not D/P/Pt. Considering Ghetsis is a 5th Generation Character. I don't see how that would work with future character existing in a past game.

EDIT: to the above, if that event where in those games, someone would have hacked for it like they did for Gracidea Flowers.
    Hacked for Gracidea Flowers? Why when they do that when it can easily be obtained in Florma town? I assume you meant Oak Letter to Obtain Shaymin? Which was also available in Mystery Gift Via Wifi.

Its still WAY too early to talk Gen 6. A Hoenn remake is MUCH more likely then a new region. For one thing, Hoenn changed Pokemon. I would go into all the reasons why, but this isn't the place. Second of all, Hoenn was popular, we all like Hoenn. Third reason is that we just got a remake that was probably chosen due to Hoenn still being the second most recent region (this was before Unova/Isshu was out) and that HG/SS covered two remakes, FR/LG and G/S/C (one that didn't get a GBA game). I know I am not able to see the future, but this is a likely event.

And its not too early to talk about Ruby and Sapphire remake that is probably 2-3 years down the road(even though we have a Ruby/Sapphire remake topic in Pokemon General Gaming). We all like Hoenn? I know people who don't like Hoenn. HGSS covered two remakes? It covered a remake of a previous game what now? If N was too be an another game I don't see him being involved in the story to the extent he was in Generation 5, since one of the main focuses was him being the hero that would revive the dragon and free pokemon from there "oppressive" trainers. They only way he would remotely have a key role is if he is either a Rival, Gym Leader, or Champ of another region, I don't see him going back too the roots of an head of a criminal pokemon syndicate.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • If they were going to program another side quest area it would be in Black and White not D/P/Pt. Considering Ghetsis is a 5th Generation Character. I don't see how that would work with future character existing in a past game.

Hacked for Gracidea Flowers? Why when they do that when it can easily be obtained in Florma town? I assume you meant Oak Letter to Obtain Shaymin? Which was also available in Mystery Gift Via Wifi.

And its not too early to talk about Ruby and Sapphire remake that is probably 2-3 years down the road(even though we have a Ruby/Sapphire remake topic in Pokemon General Gaming). We all like Hoenn? I know people who don't like Hoenn. HGSS covered two remakes? It covered a remake of a previous game what now? If N was too be an another game I don't see him being involved in the story to the extent he was in Generation 5, since one of the main focuses was him being the hero that would revive the dragon and free pokemon from there "oppressive" trainers. They only way he would remotely have a key role is if he is either a Rival, Gym Leader, or Champ of another region, I don't see him going back too the roots of an head of a criminal pokemon syndicate.

On the note of the Gracidea Flowers, it is to my undertanding the Shaymin had to be a movie event, not just any shaymin. Second of all, the events did not last forever, and people could hack for the stuff before the event even came out, and long after.

And HG/SS covered to remakes, in the sense that both Johto and Kanto where regions within the game, and all there Pokemon where available, including the legendaries (Celebi and Mew excluded)

On the note of my comment on it being to early to discuss 6th, I was talking about a new region, not the remakes.

And N being in another game does not make him the boss of an organization, he wont do that. The only reason he did was because Ghestis used him. Ghestis is probably who will return. I could see N coming back to face down Ghestis later, if either of them even do return.

Now that I am done being off topic a little, I will no longer be discussing anything not directly related to either the future of N or Ghestis.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I personally dont think its too early to think about a 6th gen. I mean game freak are thinking about it. maybe not to the extent of predevelopment stages but they are thinking about it. but i can see N bringing back team plasma just maybe with a different goal. they wouldnt have to be a villain organization , maybe they would go against the new criminal group kinda like team magma and team aqua but with there actions bringing goo results

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • It's cool to see that Pokémon is being filled with many characters. Anything that cross them out will be good. Sometimes I miss the gymn leaders and E4 of other regions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back