• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you want to end up?

Years
    I'm not too fussed. Short to medium term I intend to stay in the UK and build up my finances but then after that, I could go anywhere I wanted. It'd be something I'd discuss with my partner in crime, when the time rolled round . . .

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
    If I'm staying in Canada, somewhere up in the territories or northern Quebec. If not, northern Russia/former USSR (Siberia).

tl;dr, somewhere cold so I can ski for a good part of the year. :p

Years
    I would probably want to stay in the United States, but I'd like to be out in California.. not only is it where all the famous and rich people live, but I just love the scenery out there, and because you can actually have a chance to see snow and California has mountains.

Or if I wanted to move out of the US, I'd love to be able to live somewhere in southern Ontario, whether it'd be Windsor or Toronto, just to live in a different country and be close to the US. I'd probably choose Toronto more though to be around a bigger city than to what I was born and raised in.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I wouldn't mind living in England or Italy; however the latter would mean I'd have to learn Italian. Right now though, I'm more than happy living in Austraila; it's a wonderful country.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Considering the career I want to take definitely somewhere near a coast or near where I'll be well... working. That said, I actually wouldn't mind staying in Florida and perhaps moving to the Atlantic coast to work. That, or maybe Australia would actually be a really nice place to live and study since there's the coral reefs there ♥ Though if I did the latter I would have to watch my life more closely haha

Or, if anything, maybe I'll just live out in the seas. Guess it depends on whether I have a family or not in the future.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    If I stuck to the US, I could definitely see myself considering Alaska. It's so breathtakingly beautiful up there, I'd love it. But I think I'd have to live in Anchorage (or any other big city) because I need a form of civilization lol
    Otherwise, I'd be a typical girl and say London, England. (Mainly for british accents, especially the males ;) )
    Nice, France is really awesome as well, but I'm only putting this because I'm watching House Hunters International and that's where they're at and it looks cool.

Those are all dreams though. Realistically, I'll probably move four blocks away from my parent's house and stay in Michigan the rest of my life. Sadly.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I wouldn't really mind staying in the U.S. in a state like Cali, Colorado, or Florida. But all my life I've wanted to go to Italy and Japan so I hope I can end up in one of those places.

Years
    Actually you know what I've been thinking that I would love to surround myself in English or Irish accents. I think that would be a good idea.
    Yes! They're so charming! I just love English accents, Irish ones are cute too though. I like Australian ones as well! Just basically any English accent but mine xD

Back