• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you want to live?

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    In Japan. I always dream of going there and learning the language. It would be a nice change and I will release my inner otaku.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Japan.

Its just, all the things I would like to do, and whats over there intrigues me. Other than that, I'm fine living in Canada.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    A nice modern house close to necessities, internet/phone, and somewhere leisurely and interesting.. somewhere that I speak the same language... and generally.. somewhere nice. I'm more of a city girl than a country girl, though.
    I like where I live now, but I wouldn't mind moving around.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Sure is a lot of Japan in this topic.

Do you guys really want to live there? Please tell me you have some reason beyond "They have anime/manga and video games!". Japan isn't this magical wonderland, it's another country, and I've heard they actually have overpopulation. It's not the best place to live.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Well, I like where I live now. Obviously I'm going to move out of my parents house and away, but I like this city and the ones around it. So I'm probably going to live in some area around here.

Years
    A few years ago I would've said Wisconsin. I know, weird place to want to live, but I have family up there. Now... I guess I could see it, as long as it wasn't near where my parents lived. Too many bad memories. >__< It'd be nice to be able to see them a bit more often. As things stand now I'm a good 9-12 hours away from most of my family, and it kind of sucks.

Having moved around all my life, I don't think I could live in another country again. I don't want to leave the Midwest. It's what I'm comfortable with. I can't even imagine myself in another region of the US, yet alone another country.

Chances are if I moved anywhere soon (which is slight possibility), it'd probably be to another city here in Kansas.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I've always wanted to live in Italy or Korea one day. First, however, I must learn the language. Then, I need to have a good pen-pal there to help me adjust to the culture once I get there. All of this would probably take about five years, so I should start now.

If I don't move out of the country, then California or Canada seems like a good place to stay. It's going to take a while getting used to Canada's cold temperature, but I'll survive. California is just perfect for a Cambodian like me, but I would eventually get robbed there.

Most likely, I'm just going to stay here in Virginia. It's not like I'm going to die if I don't move out of here. Plus, Richmond is where I lived my whole life, so I'm going to miss it if I do move.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Yup. I don't mind being here in California like others, but I would like to live in a Scandinavian country, like Finland? I dunno, I just have a thing for the Finns... primarily their male population. :U

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    A career and a wife ... anywhere that can provide me with those

As for favorite city, Vancouver and Hong Kong methinks. But any community with a good service sector is probably awesome. I dislike cold weather, but it's sufferable for economic and social benefits.

Hiche

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Canada or Germany. My dad lives there now, and from what he says, it's pretty great there, with the free health care, not too hot climate..Considering I live in a very populated/crowded city/area, it would be nice to change that. As for Germany, mostly because of the girls or since I go to university there and I am loving it there, it would be a nice place to start a family and secure a career.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
    Years
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada. One of the best cities in the world in the best country in the world. Great atmosphere, not a very high crime rate. Lots of things to do.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Somewhere underground, with a nice house next to a fresh supply of hot spring. It doesn't matter where, so long as it's not spoiled by pollution. As for my UV requirements I'll just resurface every now and then.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Anywhere, as long as it's with Scott. Doesn't matter much to me tbh. XD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Either in the Amazon or South Africa, I always wanted to go to those or live at those places :D

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
    Years
    I don't want to live anywhere crazy, just a peaceful place. I predict that I will probably end up somewhere in Canada, probably in the Toronto suburbs as I have a lot of family there and I think it is a great place to raise a family

Back