• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you want to live?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I want to live somewhere peaceful, somewhere great. Somewhere where there is no pain or suffering. No one teases eachother, where there is no more hatred. Where tears don't wash away every little bit of the soul I have left. I don't know where it will be, maybe I'll have to search ever corner of the earth for it, but I know I want to find it. I'm not even sure if this place exists.

Years
    I'm good right where I am in suburban Minnesota, thank you very much. I'd probably move a little closer in toward Minneapolis/Saint Paul than I currently do, though. ^-^

I really don't have a preference other than that, to be honest.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I'd be happy with myself if I would live in New Delhi itself.. I want to stay in India and watch it progress....

nm legend

Years
    well i wanna stay in miami.....but in the BRICKELL part of downtown on "millionaires road" in a penthouse suite in one of the hi rises

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I actually have a wild fascination in that I'll own multiple properties in various locations.

California, Colorado, Wisconsin, New York, Tennessee, and London all being the most popular of my choices. I enjoy going to new places, so it's hard to choose one exact location. n_n;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    SCOTT! SCOTT! SCOTT!

Anyway, Osaka, Japan. It is such a beautiful place. When I went there on holiday, I just fell in love.
    What's charming about Osaka? Details, please.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Realistically, somewhere that will always get snow in the winter, but is hot in the summer. Somewhere with mountains. I'd want to be close enough to the city, but still pretty far away from it and it's busyness. And it couldn't be too far away from family (as in, I have to be able to drive there, and it can't take more than like.. 12 hours to get there). I'm thinking maybe Wyoming or Colorado.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well, I'm perfectly happy staying in Australia into the future, but my like ideal/fantasy perfect place isn't a specified location...

It's like in the woods where it is always like wet and damp and I'm surrounded by huge trees whose leaves cover the sky and I'm away from city life. I don't know if I'd want to live there permanently, but definitely as like a holiday place would be amazing.

Khengi

Nostalgic Trainer
    Years
    I've lived in Hikone, Japan for a few months and loved it. Lucky for me, my girlfriends family are natives to the Nagano prefecture, so I can stay with them as long as I want :P I want to live in Nara, though. During my time there, I traveled to so many areas of Japan. I hate the city, I love the rural areas.

I have literally thousands of pictures of me playing with kids in rural Japan. It's the best.

Either that or Greece, I'm half Greek. And Brazil, I love Futbol. But Japan... man, that was a trip. You're pretty much the life of EVERY party if you speak above average Japanese (or Kansai-ben~)

Back