• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where I've Been [Dish #46]

Years
[css-div="background-color: #FFF380; padding: 25px; border: double; border-color: #0000; border-width: 17px; text-align: left; width: 650px;"]
Where I've Been

So, as you might have noticed my blogging has been even more infrequent than usual lately and in my last blog entry I said that in this one I'd fill you in a bit on what I've been up to.

As some of you might know, I'm a competitive ballroom dancer and for a long time I had been searching for a new dance partner since the one I had and myself had very different goals and aspirations and honestly were liable to kill each other if we kept dancing together much longer.

Well, as of about 3-4 weeks ago my search for a new dance partner ended and I am now competing with someone else. She has goals a lot more in line with mine, we get along very well for the most part, although we have our problems here and there to be completely honest and even though she is far less experienced than me overall, she has a lot of talent and one day she is going to be very, very good.

This past near-month has had me primarily occupied with lessons and training as well as choreographing our standard routines and on top of that a showdance performance that will be our debut as a partnership. Our lessons and training have been extremely physically demanding and in a lot of instances we are pushing our abilities to their limits in some of the things we are attempting to do. It's exhausting work, but we are hoping that in the long run that it will be worth it. We are both very ambitious people and I am hoping we can take this partnership to the top.

Things are a bit more complicated than just dancing, but honestly I'm not totally sure if I want to write about that just yet. Suffice to say though that I'm really tired lately and even though I don't sleep much I just haven't had the energy to post a lot of the time.
-Gimmepie

[/css-div]​

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
you should show us a video of you dancing sometime

Back