• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Were / Are You From

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
Years
  • I was born in South Florida and i lived there for about 8 or 9 years and then I moved to Northern Florida.. But my dad and EVERYONE from his side is from England.. and Everyone from my moms side is from the US

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I was born in a small town near Newcastle, Australia xD

When I was 4 years old, we moved to the states, so I've lost most of my accent. ( Dad is an Aussie, Mum is American but she was born in Sweden )

Right now, I'm living in Southern Ohio, corn crop capitol of the entire freakin' world.
    I know what you mean.... Ohio has the most corn as I have ever seen. XD

I'm from small town Kentucky, and have lived her all my life except for 3 months, in which I lived in North Ohio last year. So I'm country through and through, and have the southren accent to show it. : D

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • I live in teh United States and to be spacific I live In San Antonio, Texas
    Its very hot here *sigh*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I live in Ottawa, Canada, aka the coldest national capital on the planet, XD.

Having said that, it's 42 degrees today. >>>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I live in Canada, where I've been my entire life. Ontario, specifically. I've never lived anywhere outside Ontario, although I've stayed in Quebec a few times.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    i was born & currently live in canada.

i used to live in lower manhattan, new york from `98-`02.
    so i was there during 9/11.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I was born in the Philippines, although I've lived in Thailand for about eight years now. We were only supposed to stay here for two years, but I don't know what happened about that.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I live in Chernobyl, Ukraine.

Chernobyl is a city in northern Ukraine, in the Kiev Oblast near the border in Belarus. The city is located 14.5 kilometers (9 miles) north-northwest.

Nothing interesting really. Just some nuclear wastes I'm eating.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I was born in Newark, NJ but like 2 months or so after my birth my dad and my mom moved down to Columbus, GA and we are still here. Preeeeeeeeeetttttttttty tough up there nowadays.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The snakes/spiders/stingrays/sharks/jellyfish/aborigines beg to differ.

I come from Paris, France. I moved to NZ in '07.
    I still prefer France, but the regular fish & chip's keep me company :)

Well, that's true, although if you live in the city, you're pretty much cut off from all of those kinds of things, like me. C:

I was born in Sydney and then moved to Brisbane and have lived there ever since. I did move to Canada for a month but that didn't work out. xP

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • You forgot hurricanes, droughts, and wildfires. :P

And you forgot cars, murderous people and every other thing you can find in America.
    Except for idiots.
    No, no, I'm joking.

Well, I'm from Sydney in Australia.
    Australia is that Australia-shaped bit of land south of Asia which is across a sea from the US which I don't live in but some people do.
    :D

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • I currently Live in England, Essex region. I like where I'm living, not much crimes and good schooling.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I live in Chernobyl, Ukraine.

Chernobyl is a city in northern Ukraine, in the Kiev Oblast near the border in Belarus. The city is located 14.5 kilometers (9 miles) north-northwest.

Nothing interesting really. Just some nuclear wastes I'm eating.
    Haha, I'd have to admit I did want to say I live in Pripyat, which is even more derelict than Chernobyl. :P

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I was born in Australia and still living in Australia. <:
    I'm from Perth to be specific and been living there all my life. Haven't been living elsewhere except for going on holidays..

My background ain't Aussie though, I have an asian background. :3

Years
  • My parents were both born and raised in Surinam, which is a small country just north of Brazil. But they moved to the Netherlands, which is where I have lived all my life. I'm happy with it, it's quite okay over here. :P

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I'm originally from New York, but I live in North Carolina. Home of Nascar! You also see a lot of nascar drivers there. I met Dale Jr. at a hot dog place once :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I have lived in the same house in the same small horrible town in Connecticut, a small horrible state in the United States for all my life. It's the same with my parents, so no interesting histories here.

I want to move. ;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Born and raised in the United States of America, more specifically, Virginia. Most of my childhood was little various moves up and down the east coast, but came back to Virginia and stayed for awhile. Then moved to Florida last year. ;D

Back