• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you like to live?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I want to be living somewhere in Europe. Holland and Ireland are my top two choices, in order.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would like to live somewhere in the English countryside, rural Japan, or Colorado. I don't like cities, so living in rural areas is preferable to me.

Colorado's a good choice~ I used to live there for... nine years before I moved down here to Florida. I would like to move back to Colorado, or move up North, where it's not as humid. Not to mention I like Mountains better than the Beach.

masterhacker445

Pokemon Northern Lights Owner
    Years
    Back to my homeland, Guyana :)

but, I reside in the Cayman Islands.

Probs the best beaches in the world and it's a tax/financial haven.

:)

but, I'd love to live in NYC, or Cairo...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Somewhere in the Southwestern U.S., like the mountains of New Mexico or something. :P

Failing that, perhaps playing the obligatory nerd that wants to live in Tokyo would be fun. XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    A big city somewhere. Or the other extreme, like Alaska or Greenland or something.

Years
    "Texas, Our Texas! All hail the mighty state"

I want to live in a suburb of Dallas (not in Dallas itself, however) someday, or close to Texas A&M University, or even in College Station itself. Other than that, Colorado comes a close second.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Haha most places would be better then where I'm living now XD; Out of the places I've visited, I really liked Toronto, so I guess I wouldn't mind living there at some point. I also wouldn't say no to living in New York City <3

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I personally, would love to live in Sicily, the home of my Ancestors. (Mobsters, actually, which still kinda scares me. O.o) and maybe Corsica.... I've always been interested in the island of Corsica, ever since I watched Noir.

Back