• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you like to live?

Years
    I've always liked the idea of living somewhere in the US, mostly because I have relatives there that make things rather exciting, I know I loved being able to spend time with them while I went abroad. Then there's Japan, where I also have relatives I would really like to meet up with again, not to mention I'm actually quite interested in the culture and would love to see it all around me.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I'd really wanna live on the moon... But somewhere that actually makes sense? Anywhere isolated, I'm not one for people, but I like decent scenery... I should buy my own island maybe? I haven't really thought about a certain location (Apart from the moon :3), but yeah, isolated and cool to look at x)

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I would be quite happy to stay in Southern Ontario. Other than that, I would be willing to live in the northern US states as long as it's near a big city. I could never live in a rural region or anywhere that it gets too hot. I would love to visit places like the UK and Japan, but I don't think I would like to live there.

Years
    I like a nice Mediterranean climate so San Francisco or somewhere in the south of France would be ideal. Japan is good, too, even if the weather isn't so great. Yokohama in particular seems like quite a nice place from what little I've seen of it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I too have longed to live in Japan. Last Summer I went to Colorado with a friend, and found myself wanting to live there too. I pretty much want to live anywhere that's not where I live now.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My place that I want to live is and always will be japan because I love the culture and the language and on top of that most of everything comes from there and earlier releases xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I would say anywhere in England, but I'd be lying. I hate rain and despite the fact that I love England, I wouldn't be able to deal with the rain.

I'd love to live in California, though. San Francisco and/or Los Angeles to be specific.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I would like to live in Melbourne's City Centre. It's not too crowded, and it's one of the better city centres of the world.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I want to live in Ohio,Illinois, or somewhere my family lives that actually snows in the winter

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    here
    (in the house with the green roof closest to the center of the picture
    Why?
    1. You're on a high hill, not only above the whole neighorhood but above New York harbor, therefore you have the Manhattan and Brooklyn, and Raritan bay skyline right outside your door.
    2. Closeness to the City, yet in a quiet, safe area - you just can't beat closeness to the city
    3. Nice houses - aside from those crappy mcmansions across the road, most of the houses in that area are older and upscale. Heck, there are even a few historical landmarks!
    4. You don't have to worry about any NYC-bound hurricane because you're so high up.
    5. Just look at the size of that ginormous front lawn. It doubles as not only the front lawn but the backyard
    6. Privacy from most people

Drawback -
    1. not too many stores within a walking distance
    2. Hills everywhere (and most of them are pretty steep)
    3. Crap shopping. The closest big-box staple of the modern day suburbs is a small Home Depot that's not only small but right in the middle of the hood.

And I wouldn't even have to move far. That house is barely a mile from my house.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd prefer to move around, as opposed to staying in one place. xD

When I graduate from school and get some good spending money, I'd love to relocate to Japan, England, Korea, Russia, Italy, Germany, or India. =D

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Whistler, I could walk around in that market place for days :3

Years
    I would like to live somewhere in the English countryside, rural Japan, or Colorado. I don't like cities, so living in rural areas is preferable to me.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well I already live in california so I dunno where else to go
    .... O wait Austrailia (Gotta learn that sexy accent)

Back