• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you like to live?

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    If it was somewhere rather close, I'd say Ireland. I love that country and my favourite side of the family live there xP

The other place I've dreamed of going to is Japan, if I can't live there I'd love to at least go on holiday there ><

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I would like to live in Australia or China. I like both of them places and some of my family already ives in Australia so I would have a starting foundation there.

Vie

Years
    My plan A is:

1. Move to england and live there for 2 or 3 years.
    2. Move to canada and STAY!

yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! \o/

Years
    Where I am is good. Not isolated in the country, but not in a particularly built-up area. I love suburbs. =3

Years
    Somewhere where there is a steady climate! I hate the way our cold is different to alot of other places, its too damp. It doesn't do well for the bones!! Plus the fact that it rains one, minute and is sunny the next, and sure even put snow in there.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Tokyo, Japan or CapeTown, South Africa.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I live in a tiny rural village in the south of England and I love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    A coastal or high-end luxury apartment, doesn't really matter to me which city.

Years
    Somewhere in the country with about 20,000 to 40,000 people or 15 miles from that said city. Preferably the states of New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Eastern Colorado or Kansas. Give that 10 years when I'll be done school and the economy doesn't suck.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    A coastal or high-end luxury apartment, doesn't really matter to me which city.

Pretty much that, but coastal is a given (not too close, just a brilliant view ). It doesn't even have to be hot. Personally, Pokémon events would be cool, but any city, with libraries, museums and fast internet speeds. :]

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'd like to live in a large city or at least near it, just because I love the city life.

Due to family Toronto is pretty nice, but as much as I love the place I'm not sure if I'd enjoy living there for the rest of my life, so any nearby cities will be better.

Back