• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you like to live?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'd live right where I am now. Like in The Wizard of Oz, there's no place like home. I don't care if it's cliche because it's absolutely true for me. I'm surrounded by the people I love, I'm near the ocean, near the mountains, and close enough to NYC, Boston, and DC to drive to all three before the day ends. It's excellent, really. :]

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    Lake Como in Italy, somewhere where I can build my own recording studio and not get prosecuted.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    With someone on this forum.
    Drew's attic is to dull and dingy. I mean, he has a Zubat and a Raticate in here with me! I think they are going to jump me T-T

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I like to live where I live, it doesn't interest me to change for the time being.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love the settings, and the culture in Japan.. so I'd love to learn the language, and at least live there for a little while. However, being more realistic, I'd say.. California. Not for the weather, the people, or popularity, mind you. Just because that's where I need to be to get into the field of work that I'm interested in. The other things would just be a plus. xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Tokyo & Hong Kong's apartments cost $1 million... I doubt I'll ever find justification to waste that much on simple residential real estate. =/

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    2000th POST.~~~~~Wheee:pirate:

I'd like to live in a less rural place, like the city.. like London! Now that's being more realistic than any of my other thoughts.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    hmm my dream place to live isnt a city but more of a general place and quite descriptive so here i go =P

in Ireland in a forest in a nice 2 story home with a seperate barntower like thing that i can work in, surrounded by a garden of flowers and other plants growing and through the clearing in the woods is a private beach where i can lay out and watch the sunset/rise and sit at the edge of the waves or go surfing whenever i want :D

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I'm quite happy where I am. But if I could move, I'd like to live in England or somewhere in Japan. Ireland would be nice too.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd say Japan like everyone else, but I'd be out of luck since I can't speak any Japanese.

Either England or somewhere in northern America. D:

Maybe even Mexico<3

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I like living in New Zealand but I think I'd want to move somewhere else in the country, Auckland has the worst conditions, rain storms and heavy gales 4+ times a week isn't really great.

Years
    Near the coastal regions of Greenland.

~Icebergs floating by would make for great photo's.
    ~terrain to hilly for cars so hike to the next town. Or use helicopter.
    ~Viking historical sites & tours.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I'd love to visit Japan, but to live there...:/

Anyways, I'd like a place that doesn't get old after staying there too long. So a variety of good attractions, good food, good stores, and things to do in general (oh, and friends of course XD). To tell the truth, I wouldn't like staying in one place for very long. I'd love it if I could just travel all around the world and go to somewhere new whenever I got bored of it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    My first choice would be Vancouver, Canada - in an apartment by the beach at first, and in a great home after I save some more money.

My second choice would be Japan, probably somewhere away from the city pressure. But for the sake of getting a good job, I must live in the city areas.

In reality too, I'm actually seriously planning to move to Vancouver, Canada by the next three years.

Back