• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the PokeWorld?

Ghrimm

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Pretty simple question really.
    Where would you live in the PokeWorld?
    Would it be different than the place you were born?

I would have been born in a small/medium sized town that was kinda countryish; maybe Viridian.

At my current age (seventeen) I would have trekked most of the PokeWorld and would now live in Ever Grande City of Hoenn, where I would compete in weekly/monthly tournaments(:

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Azalea Town. It's just so peaceful, and you can walk through Ilex Forest all you want. (:

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Some busting big city like Goldenrod or Saffron or something like that.

I'd rather be in the LA or NY equivalent of the Pokemon world.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would live in either, Hearthome or Goldenrod.
    But then again I might want to live in a small/Peaceful place so I'll pick Fortree.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'd live in my own secret base, so I could have it how I like.

Odale is an unappreciated town, so I'd stay there 'cause it's simple enough for me.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Celadon or Goldenrod. I like big bustling city's, but if I were older Fortree/Azelea/Blackthorn for the peacefulness... ~~

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Snowpoint so I could play in the snow. I would also train pokemon there probley.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Goldenrod definitely, either as a human or if I had to be a lickitung.(Lol, you can even find a trainer in the underground that has a lickitung! What a coincidence?) But, I would make regular visits to Snowpoint. When I grow older, I would move to Azelea, because it's a quite peaceful town, and you can go walking in Ilex forest whenever you want!

Years
  • I would be from Vermillion City because I was born in Yokohama, the real life Vermillion. However, I will be a trainer who will travel all regions, competing in Leagues, Contests, Pokeathlon and eventually settle in Blackthorn.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmmm...not Hoenn,I'm not a tropical person :P

I like dragons, so Blackthorn'd be good. But I'd be outclassed.

Saffron City, due to easy access to Johto, aswell as Kanto. I dislike cities, though, so if Bill's Sea Cottage was up for sale, I'd probably move there. Or go to Sandgem Town. It seems nice.

If they ever made a region with a town based on some of those around Lake Garda....I'd have to edit this post :P

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • I'd probably want to live in Vermillion City. It'd be nice to live close to the ocean, and see the ships come and go at the harbor. If not that, then a busy city, like Celadon.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Definitely Hearthome City 100% it is the most awesomeness city ever right in the center of Sinnoh

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Twinleaf Town,Small And Very Peaceful.Could Raise Pokemon And Have A Daily Life Without Any Disruption.

Back