• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you want to live in the PokeWorld?

What region would you like to live in?

• Total voters

SentryDown

The Sovereign Fist
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    I'd choose to live in Goldenrod City. Large enough to never get bred, yet smaller than some of the others to not feel overwhelmed. It just seems like a nice place to live. I can't explain very well.

darr123

Expert trainer
    Years
  • Isshu/Unova
    Isshu/Unova because it's nice and modern, if I was to pick a place I'd pick would be Nacrene City, it has the whole village feel on the outskirts and then a city to live in, double awesome :D

That pretty much :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't know if I should live in Hoenn's Slateport City or in Unova's Nimbasa City. The former may have the perfect climate and a beach, while the latter has places to battle in.

Years
  • Iccirus City in Unova because I like the modern feel of the region, the small town feel of Iccirus, the varying climate based on season, and the Ice Gym, I love Ice types.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Slateport or Lilycove. Port cities where I can run a ferry service and such. I love water~ <3 I can't decide though 'cause Slateport is busier and has the market, but Lilycove is more relaxing and has the department store.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Pallet Town in Kanto. it just seems so relaxed in the anime, I remember watching the first episode of Pokemon and being captivated by this impossible yet limitless place ^_^

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Slateport; it has everything, Pokemon competitions, a museum, a beach, that place where they sell berrys and stuff, a lab, and who needs a gym? lawl.
    And you can get to other places trough the bike route or the ferry if you feel like getting out.

Altough Pallet seemed like the most quietest place to be for me, but after playing Crystal and getting to the Pallet Town there, the place just seemed darker for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Sunyshore City in the Sinnoh region because I like the mystery of time and space plus the mystery of the reverse world lol:D And I would live in Sunyshore City because it's the closest city to the Pokemon League and my favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader Volkner lives there,plus Sunyshore City and it's Gym is so cool:D

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Fortree City of Hoenn. I really want to see how living in a treehouse works. And it's got rainy climate, which I adore.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'd like to live in New Bark Town. It's a small, quiet town, which suits me. And I like Johto. =P

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Hoenn

I'd like to live in the battle frontier, if its possible lol or Mosdeep, I like the fact that Hoenn is tropical which is were I'd like to live.

Years
  • I used to like Sinnoh, but I voted Unova (Isshu) because of it's American inspiration and some of the cute Pokemon.

Plus, the BW characters are awesome (especially Hilda and Cheren).

Once I play Black, you could say I'm a Unova girl.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Blackthorn City!!! I love dragons, so this city is perfect for me.
    Besides I could train in the Dragon's Den with the Master, Clair and, perhaps, with Lance.

Back