• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where's your Egg Hatching route?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I use Solaceon and the routes above and below it as well. It's pretty long, and it's right beside the Day Care Center.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    Mine is a straight line from beside the Hallowed Tower, due North, through Solaceon Town, and right up until you get to the MooMoo Milk shop. Seems to work pretty quickly.

That one is the best! I used to hatch a hacked Manpahy egg in only like 8 mins really!!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I also use the Solaceon route. It's near to a Daycare, it's far, and not to mention berry-filled. (Though I don't use them much.)

...Oh, that reminds me! I need to go home to boost my happiness for Eevee! (I'm at school, PLUS I need it to evolve it at night so I can get Umbreon.) I think I need a Espeon too. Depends.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
    I use route 209 to salaceon, but also sometimes jubilife. And every once in a while I go to the flower path where shaymin is.

Shadow_Blaze

The Master Of Pwning
    Years
    I usually run the route 209-11 junction, I ocationally head down to sunnyshore and surrounding areas, I even take a steap in the Turnback cave every now and then when I just feel like being anoyed while hatching an egg

Shining_Pikachu

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Where do you go to tot up the steps to hatch that precious egg?

Mine is a straight line from beside the Hallowed Tower, due North, through Solaceon Town, and right up until you get to the MooMoo Milk shop. Seems to work pretty quickly.

So where's yours? Do you even have one?

i use that one it works a treat :P

S.P

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I hatch all my Eggs in Hearthome City. If you follow the square shape of the main part of the city, it's about 100 steps around. And, of course, have my Flame Body Pokemon with me.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    The same as every one else but i like using my personal way of circling your home towns houses all 4 of them in a square.

kingshorty

poke'king
    Years
    I find the longest paths and make them longer by making unnesecery turns or detours i also put a pokemon with flamebody on my team close to the egg.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    i just use the longest paths , its which ever one i am closest to at the time

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I don't really have one but when I do use one I usually stay near the breeders house.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I run through Solaceon to lower the step amount as much as possible. When it's time to hatch them, I usually go to the Poffin House, the GTS, the Church, Sunyshore, Hearthome, etc.. I dislike hatching my pokemon on a Route so I hatch them in some odd place or city.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Solaceon is one of the longest routes, and it's really useful to lower the step amount. It's right by the daycare, so that's what I'll usually use.

I'm stalking TwilightBlade. >:D

Back