• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where's your Egg Hatching route?

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    I believe that mine is the same as yours. I go through Solaceon Town and stop at some trees and turn around.

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • Mine is a straight line from beside the Hallowed Tower, due North, through Solaceon Town, and right up until you get to the MooMoo Milk shop. Seems to work pretty quickly.

I'd have to say mine's the same route... I mean, it had to have been put in specifically for breeding. However, I might try to find a new route, since this one's getting boring. Then again, seeing the same thing a million times for 1 pokemon would get annoying no matter where.

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
    Years
  • me too

I use the route in Solaceon city to the moomoo milk shop all the way down to Hallowed Tower, it is good for egg hatching, raisong happiness of a pokemon and levelling up your pokemon which are in the daycare centre.

i do the same thing i go back and forth until the egg hatches lol

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Mines the same as preaty much everyone else the regular straight path from the Daycare throught Tower and back -_- heh dont think theres no better place well at least for me.

Years
  • Same as the majority; Route 209 - Solaceon Town - Route 210.
    However, sometimes if I'm feeling really lazy, I'll go to Cycling Road and just tap up repeatedly.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • What about FR / LG? I don't think there's such a long path there. All you can do is ride around the pond...

Correct. Or head to Cycling Road, where you'll be going a tad faster as well.

I havent played FR or LG in ages, but isnt there that road to the daycare man in cerulean city still there?? Cos you can use your bike and ride u and down taht.

Yep, but it's not really that long. Cycling Road is best, and said Daycare Man sucks for not letting you put in 2 Pokemon for breeding purposes.

You eventually have to FLY back to Vermilion, boat your way to Four Island and get more eggs. Synchronize doesn't work in these games, and the bike is slower. (It should be Mach 9001 for the price you'd have to pay for one without the voucher)

I use the 209 route as well but I wish there were more. But I can't afford to FLY away and FLY back...

The bigger question is, is where do you hatch your eggs? Once I get a shiny Magikarp egg (mass hatching, not one by one.. take too long) I'm gonna hatch it inside Sunyshore Lighthouse. :)

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
    Years
  • i use the solaceon route but sometimes the route to the left of sunyshore. once in a while the route to the left of pal park. all of them are long straight routes

whohassocks

Hey look!!! A User Title!!!OMG
    Years
  • i sometimes use the solaceon route but i usually go around in circles and circles and circles around a person in solaceon going hahaha at them until its like "omg my eggz is hatchingz" and yeah... :D

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • i sometimes use the solaceon route but i usually go around in circles and circles and circles around a person in solaceon going hahaha at them until its like "omg my eggz is hatchingz" and yeah... :D

Yeah sometimes I go around the house on the upper-right cuz I feel like an egg will be hatching soon that way I can possibly deposit what has hatched and get more eggs.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    Hearthome

my fav egg hach spot is Hearthome city. riding the bicycle side to side next to the pokecent or even take lap or two.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For me I ride up and down through Solaceon Town...it seems to be the easiest route for me...while sometimes I'll ride through the rainy route and ride my bike around Hearthome City...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Solaceon through the grass and up to the shop, then down and through to the trees. One straight path. And you can see if you've got another egg when nature hatching, too.

Back