• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where's your Egg Hatching route?

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
Years
  • Where do you go to tot up the steps to hatch that precious egg?

Mine is a straight line from beside the Hallowed Tower, due North, through Solaceon Town, and right up until you get to the MooMoo Milk shop. Seems to work pretty quickly.

So where's yours? Do you even have one?

Rather Stopping at the hallowed tower I keep going straight until I hit that tree. About 167 steps a time?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    i forgot the number.

Anyway the one with solaceon and the lost tower works well as said before.

acutally if you have action replay just use Flower Paridise. ( the shaymin place) Its reallllly long and straight.

Last edited:

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • i forgot the number.

Anyway the one with solaceon and the lost tower works well as said before.

acutally if you have action replay just use Flower Paridise. ( the shaymin place) Its reallllly long and straight.

Flower Paradise is perfect for egg hatching.
    It might as well be named "Egg Hatching Paradise". :P

Solaceon Town is what I use.

Years
  • Mine Is the Bike Route, from Eterna City.

I feel it easier to do there. I also usually have a pokemon with flame body in my team.

Haha, I use the same technique. I have a fearow (fly from solaceon to eterna) and Magcargo (flame body) and my 4 eggs. Then I just go to the cycling road, 2nd last lane from the left(so the lane that is one square/step from the rails on the right). The only thint hat gets in your way is a cyclist but she is constantly moving from one side to the other so it doesn't bother me too much. Plus you get to go faster down which provides about 90 steps for the price of about 60 and you don't have to press down on the D-Pad.

Regiman

Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • I got Shaymin by AR to help my Pokedex (hell knows where that Shaymin is.) a year ago and so because of the freaking long route I use that. Yeah I use AR, what are you going to do? Call me a cheater?

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
  • Where do you go to tot up the steps to hatch that precious egg?

Mine is a straight line from beside the Hallowed Tower, due North, through Solaceon Town, and right up until you get to the MooMoo Milk shop. Seems to work pretty quickly.

So where's yours? Do you even have one?
    Mine is the same one as your, straight through solaceon town.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i got the town of flowers flormora city i think its called and i just ride my bike till the egg hatches

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Solaceon, like everyone else. ;D That one route goes through the grass up north and through the dips down south. When I leave the Pokés at the daycare, I like racking up like 5 eggs to hatch within one minute of each other as I go up and down.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I guess I am just the same too. I jut go up and down as far as possible without having to go in grass.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I prefer riding around a certain part of Hearthome City. It's just my personal preference I suppose.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Solaceon all day. Majority of my pokemon are hatched along those routes lol

Back