• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Baddy Would You Be A Part Of?

Which Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aglaya

Duchess of Heracross
    Years
    Team Rocket forever :3 They're the first and the only...

Aqua and Magma were always kinda creepy with that rivalry thing, Galactic sounds too sophisticated, and Dim Sun sounds just plain corny.

...What kind of evil organization calls itself Dim Sun? That would be a good name for an Emo Poetry club, or something.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Shame you closed the poll. I'd have voted for Team Magma. I don't agree with their goals, but I have a fascination with plate tectonics, in particular volcanic activity. So I'd join their team just to get into their secret base. Of course, I'd want slightly different pokémon, i.e. my trusty Swampert, which I could justify by claiming it's the fire safety department xD.

Their uniform is one of the best, too. It's just hoodies, long shorts and boots of some sort. Not too outlandish, not too weird, uncomfortable or inpractical in appearance either.

Overall, yes, I'd join Team Magma.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I would probably join..... Aqua or Magma, Magma have cool costumes and Aqua have a cool aim, although so,metimes i get the impression that the Aquas excagerate.
    Plus their little thing...on their bandanas has an A wich is the beggining letter of ma name :)

My name i not Arthur or Adam....especially not Adam....

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Team magma because i just adore there outfits.They were also not that bad in the rpg.

Back