• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Baddy Would You Be A Part Of?

Which Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I would either join Team Galactic or Rocket but out of the two it would have to be Team Galactic.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    It's a hard decision between Rocket and Galactic. I like Team Rocket's mindless destruction and I have grown up with them, but Galactic are amazing as well... I love the idea of creating a new world. The others don't really make any kind of real sense to me. The others I found to be kind of stupid. Rocket and Galactic seem the most sensible to join. I guess if it came down to it, I would join Team Rocket.

((*cough*MaskedChildren*cough*))

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Team Galactic, only to be their leader soon, though. Then I would change everything like dress codes, morals, ways of working, etc. That's because I'm a good guy, and I can't really be evil in the end.
    It would actually become a new team that way, but since they are the richest of the teams, they would bring me a lot of resources.
    They are pretty much the best team in terms of goal, and even though I will direct them in the good path, I'm sure I would at least tinker with the universe to change some of the things to my wish.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Either Rocket, which is what I voted for, or Cipher, which is what I would have voted for if it were on the poll. Iunno, they seem like the ones with the least danger for the grunts. Even if I would have to be a heartless, soulless monster to be in Cipher.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    The poll is missing the Go-Rock Squad, Team Snagem, Cipher, Pokemon Pinchers and Team Plasma

I'd join Cipher, but only during Pokemon Colosseum so I can team up with Miror. B! ;D

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Team Galatic. At least they're not completely evil. Their goal was actually nice, they just went about it the wrong way. I would never want to be part of Team Rocket. I couldn't support such a cruel organization. And Team Magma and Aqua? Land and water expansion? Boo. D:

I don't know anything about the other team. So, I can't judge them.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Team Rocket - I just like the name.
    And I hope "blasting off again" isn't too painful.
    :cer_laugh:

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Team Dim Sun!
    I'd cllimb up to be the head of the organization. From there I can change their name and make my group more badass.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    mef, after reading the manga..............this is a very, very tough decision.

Lets see, Team Rocket is pretty much ruthless. They lie, steal, and kill to get what they want, and their leader is literaly all over the place. And the female outfits makes them look like hookers

Team Aqua; I love them dearly but I cant swim :[ and besides their leader abandons them and goes bonkers. Although I do like their outfits, its nice and BA.

Team Magma; I dislike the overuse of firetypes, and the outfits cover your entire body. And if my memory serves me correct, their "secret" lair is inside an active volcano. That is a no-go for me. Also their leader is old, hence not very attractive lol.

Team Galatic; uhhhh, are those wigs or did they really die their hair? If I were to join Team Galatic they better promote me to Commander Neptune or Venus.

jy909

Queen of Egg Moves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Team Plasma from B&W. Their intentions are most pure.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Team Rocket cause they are the best and always will be. (but that might just be my random jessie/james/meowth obsession ♥ them)

Back