• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which board on PokeCommunity you don't check out?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I spend most of my time in DPP, OC, OVP, Q&F, Pokemon General, and now the Art Gallery.

I never venture near any of the other game series just because..eh, been there, done that, haha. I also only sparingly check out S&M for tips and I've never gone into ROM/hacking for good reason. XD

I used to roleplay, but no one is nearly active enough there for me to keep going.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    iv never gone into any of the hacking or poetry stuff b4..... im usally in other polls,and alot of the art sections :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    ..now that was a close bump.

I could care less for all of these 'Pokemon Brown Cesspool' hacks of Emerald and whatnot...those hack forums reek of unoriginality and illegality.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    S&M. You seriosuly dont see me there or any other entertainments besides other games. Otherwise im everywhere. In your closet under your bed in your brain!(metallica reference)

Years
    I only go in a few so I will just name them.

VIP Forum :P
    Style Preview and Testing
    New Users/Welcome
    Other Chat
    Other Voting Polls

The rest I don't go into. D:

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Strategies and Movesets...because I don't have a Nintendo DS anymore. ;;
    If I did I'd be battling all day and posting stuffs...there.... ;;

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Metal Colour Generation Games
    Console Games
    Other Pokemon Games
    Pokemon Roleplay
    Pokemon Trading Card Game
    Other Roleplay
    Webmasters discussion
    Other Writing
    Art Gallery
    Japanese Entertainment
    Other Entertainment
    Other Games
    Other Cards
    Computers & Technology

I frequent ROM Hacking, Fanfiction, GBA Discussion and Strategy and Movesets.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    - RPG
    - TCG
    - Computers & Technology
    - Fan Fiction & Poetry
    - Strategies & Movestes
    - Webmasters Discussion
    - Game Dovolopment
    - Japanese Entertainment
    - Mixed Community Groups
    - Other Writing
    - Other Cards
    - Other Games

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    I don't go to the poetry/fanfiction/anime/manga/card games sections... mianly because it doesn't interest me

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Most of the boards, especially most of the Pokemon ones actually. I pretty much only visit the bottom 8-9 boards.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I stay away from the Entertainment, Role-play and Writing sections.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I never check out Strategies and Movesets...it's a battleground in there!
    (rimshot :D)
    I don't check out D/P either because, well, I don't play it. Fanfiction is also not a forum I go into...if I had the time to actually read and comment, I would x.o

Heh, I didn't notice that one, props for Chibi.

The pokemon games section. :| I swear, one step into that place and you'd drown into a black hole and never find your way out. ;;

>:[ hey..it's gotten better. Haha, we like to think we're quite organized now, save for n00bs who continue to post threads that CME has to dropkick out of there.
    Seriously, I do find it odd enough that so many people still come here if you don't like Pokemon at all anymore. I mean to an extent, (especially for staff/retired staff/those who are beast at either hacking or graphic art or you have made countless forum friends and are too weirded out to talk to them over AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Facebook) I can see why some would stay, for those who joined in the past year and a half and are already saying 'yeah I don't come for Pokemon', why the heck did you join in the first place? XD

It is quite the fun community, but I find it would be extremely lacking if we changed our name to The Community and ditched all things Pokemon. the world as we know it would collapse in on itself.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    It's easier to say the ones I visit, that are;

Strategies and Movesets
    Pokémon General
    Other Chat
    Other Voting Polls
    Other Games
    Japanese Entertainment

I stay away from every other board. Specially Other Clubs and Member Clubs or whatever, that crap is the cancer that's killing the internet.

Back