• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which board on PokeCommunity you don't check out?

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    All the pokemon related sections. lol

=) Same.... apart from the Pokemon Roleplays...I've visited there...and Pokemon Chat. But nothing to do with the games and stuff etc.

mainly because my pearl game is bad because I restarted so I have no reason to visit there...yet.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    All boards which aren't OVP and Other Trivia - what can I say? They are where I spend my time. :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Other Pokemon Games
    Battle Logs/Shoddy Lounge
    Everything in Alternative Pokémon Discussions but sometimes General.
    Everything in Creative Discussions but stalking/worshiping Art Gallery.
    Everything in Other Games and Entertainment but the annual visit to the Bishie Thread.
    Computers and Technology

I never noticed that I neglect so many forums. I'm a bad stalker. :[

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
    Ahem...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other Cards
    Celebrations
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years
    There's a lot of forums I don't usually visit, but the worst of them all are the Pokemon game forums, ROM-Hacking, and Game Development. ._.; Yeah, I'm such a bad Pokemon fan.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I tend to spend some time on each board provided, even though I don't really respond to the majority of the boards I visit with the exception of the Community Questions and Feedback board, Other Voting Polls, Computers and Technology, and Other Chat boards. So, I'm going to say every other board besides those and the Supporter Headquarters boards. I used to spend a lot of time welcoming new members with extremely long replies to their threads, but after a while, that grew old since more and more new members just didn't have the interest in describing themselves other than just stating the obvious fact that they are new.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I check out most of the forums from the Creative and Off-topic discussions sections, I rarely visit any other forums.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    New Users / Welcome (4 Viewing)
    Advance Generation Games (GBA) (3 Viewing)
    Metal and Color Generation Games (GB/GBC) (1 Viewing)
    Console Games (N64, GCN, Wii)
    Other Pokémon Games (2 Viewing)
    Pokémon Strategies & Movesets (14 Viewing)
    Pokémon Fan Fiction & Poetry (6 Viewing)
    Pokémon Roleplay (8 Viewing)
    Pokémon Trading Card Game (7 Viewing)
    Art Gallery (14 Viewing)
    Other Writing
    Other Roleplay (1 Viewing)
    Webmasters Discussion (2 Viewing)
    Emulation (71 Viewing)
    Game Development (35 Viewing)
    Other Games (2 Viewing)
    Other Cards (2 Viewing)
    Mixed Community Groups (12 Viewing)
    Fun time in PokéLand! (7 Viewing)

Just copied and pasted ones I didn't go in and can't be bothered to take out the viewing numbers XD

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I don't look at any of them! I click the "view new posts" and just click the ones that look interesting to me :D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I stay AWAY! from all of the Pokemon related boards. While I liked Pokemon for a good part of my life, I find many of the topics to be outside of what I enjoy to post on. I think I've made two posts total in any Pokemon related board here.

Then there's other stuff like Emulation, Game Development, Japanese Entertainment, and Console games where I've never set e-foot in since the turn of the New Year.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I don't check out Emulation, Art Gallery, Webmasters Discussion, Game Development, Pokemon Trading Card Game, or Other Cards, all because I have no interest in these forums' topics.

I don't check out New Users / Welcome or Pokémon Strategies & Movesets because I don't agree with some of these forums' rules, and therefore I refuse to post in them. Because while I respect said rules, I don't feel comfortable following them. So I just stay away. ^^

Which leaves the two Roleplay forums. While I like roleplay occasionally, I've never gotten into it here on PC. Similarly, the same goes for Computers and Technology.

As for every other forum on PC, I'm bound to show my face from time to time. ^^

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    The pokemon games section. :| I swear, one step into that place and you'd drown into a black hole and never find your way out. ;;

I usually hang around the other boards...like literally, "Other" boards such as Other Roleplay, Other polls and Other chat. That's about it. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't visit anything under:
    Pokemon video games
    Alternative pokemon discussion
    Creative discussion (shudder, I would only consider reading the stories if they weren't all so similar)

And I also leave:
    Japanese entertainment and Other cards

Yes I'm a very bad member, only posting in off-topic and the occasional other entertainment.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Official Forums → Announcements, New Users / Welcome
    I always already know the announcements like weeks before they happen sometimes, so aside from checking (once) to make sure it looks alright and to see the general reception, I usually don't check that forum. As for NU/W... I'm no good at coming up with detailed welcomes. I'll check it once a week for people who pique my interest and/or returning faces that I recognize but aside from that, I scroll right on by.

Pokémon Video Game Discussions → Everything except Console Games and Other Pokémon Games.
    I. Um. I've always been scared of the game forums. :C It's only in the last year that I'll even touch any lost threads in there, let alone check it religiously. XD I only pay attention to two forums here and they're pretty lax forums.

Alternative Pokémon Discussions → Everything but Pokémon General.
    Unfortunately, nothing really interests me here. :( I don't keep up with the anime anymore, I haven't been into Pokémon Fanfiction or RPing since 2001, and I don't care enough about the TCG to post there, either. :[

Creative Discussions → All of it.
    I'll lurk in Webmaster's Discussion every so often but that's it.

Other Games and Entertainment → Other Cards
    I only don't pay attention there because I don't play TCGs. :>

Off-topic Discussions → Mixed Community Groups, Fun Time in PokéLand
    MCG is too busy for me and I've never really been active there. And I don't like FTiP or OT since it's too... idk, spammy or something. I like having substance in my posts and I'm not really a fan of forum games. D:

I'll enter most of these forums if I need to mod in them, but I usually have to read the rules in each one like 5 times over to make sure I'm not screwing up. XD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Usually I will hang out the Off-topic sections, Japanese Entertainment, Other Entertainment, Mixed Community Groups(Other Clubs, Member Fan Clubs), Other Voting Polls, Other Trivia, the Graphical Art section. Also sometimes the Pokemon TV section, the Welcome Member section, and the Fanfiction/Fanart section.

The rest I don't hang out in. It is mostly Pokemon Games, Other Games, and those ROM Hack sections. Not into the games, so what is the point for me to go there. *shrugs*

Didn't understand the setup, so I am going to answer this again. XD Sorry about that.

Okay the ones I don't hang out in are mostly Pokemon Video Games, Emuation, Movesets, Alternative Pokemon Discussions, etc...the others I hang out the most. :3 There! I answered correctly now. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum (DS) (well, it happens, but I can't really respond since I don't play them)
    Console Games (N64, GCN, Wii)
    Other Pokémon Games
    Pokémon Strategies & Movesets
    Pokémon TV Show and Movies
    Pokémon Roleplay
    Pokémon Trading Card Game
    Other Writing
    Other Roleplay
    Webmasters Discussion
    Other Games (has happened, but nah)
    Other Cards
    Computers & Technology

^ Those I never really check out at all. Some I don't have any interest in, some I don't have enough knowledge to post in ^^" like the technology and strategy forums...

Back