• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Browser are YOU using?

Which Browser, eh?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Seriously, try Maxthon. It's built on IE but is more secure (even than FF), has NO popups, even blocks banner ads.
    And, with Firefox I've encountered problems a lot with my bookmarks being erased.
    Haven't a problem sinced I switched.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    IE for me.I would use Firefox, but I have no clue how to use the tabbed browsing X.x;;

Years
    I use firefox because:
    1. Tabs.
    2. Looks prettier than Netscape (which I have used).

I'm using the most recent version, and it does like to close every once in awhile though >>;

Myuureon - ctrl+t is your friend. That opens another blank tab. Insert your url, and TA-DA.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]On Ubuntu Linux, I've no way to use IE. I'd been using Firefox 1.0.7 up until today, actually. I've been searching for a new broswer for a while, but I finally had the last straw with Firefox. The bookmark-losing problem didn't even compare to the whole thing SHUTTING DOWN while posting something. I had to retype like...half a page. So now, I'm using something which seems REALLY stable, and is standards-compliant. It even has a little thing next to where it says 'Loading...' at the bottom or whatever that tells you exactly how much is loaded, and etc. Like... '7 kB of 43 kB loaded' or whatever. So I love that. The name of this amazingly superior browser...is...*computer shuts down* Just kidding. Its name is so amazing, no one dares speak it. What is it's name you ask? Ooh, I dare not speak it. Kidding. It's...
    [/SIZE]
    GALEON.

[size="-7"]ph34r 1t. 1t \/\/1|| 347 UR 50UL!!!!!111one!@#11 [/size]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I use FireFox~

But I've also found MicroSE's Unite browser to be pretty good. Even though it's built on the IE source.

Years
    Other: I'm using Avant Browser, i like it, it's most of the features of Firefox, with less publicity.

EDIT And just installed IE7 Beta 2 on VPC2004.

Liam

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    All you have to do is press Ctrl+T and then browse.

I'm using Firefox version 1.5.0.1, it's pretty good, I'm happy with it.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Although I did tried to download Firefox but until I saw the word "playboy" in it, I told myself "forget it" XD
    The next thing I knew is that I got a minor problem, and the cause of it was the download |3;

Right now my computer is fine, I tried to download again a long time ago but Firefox hated me and didn't wanna cooperate with me |D

Then I kind of gived up, but I think I will try to start over downloading again later since I'm extremely curious with the popularity. XD Even my friends think it's good.
    Otherwise, I'm good with IE for now. :3

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Even my school uses it.
    Your point being...? -_- Some people in my class know more about computers than any of our teachers and type faster too =P O.o Internet explorer = One of the best ways to get viruses and/or spyware -_- And it's incredibly slow too.

Mozilla firefox is the way to go ^_^ It's fast, safe and I <3 the tab system.

Back