• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which bug bugs you the least???

Which bug is your buddy?

• Total voters

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • Caterpie?
    Weedle?
    Spinarak?
    Ledyba?
    Wurmple?
    Kricketon?
    Wormadam?
    Which biginner bug do you most enjoy?
    My choice is Wurmple, it has a branched evolution, that is really hard to figure out which one, and gen III pokemon are by far my favorite.

Ayselipera

bug pokemon. I think it all stems back to the
    anime when Ash had a caterpie.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I like Ledyba. Looks cute. Especially Ledian.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Butterfree's probably one of my favorite pokemon of all time. Hence the avatar. So I'd have to say Caterpie.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    For some reason, Ledyba annoys me the least.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Caterpie is my bug buddy!!! I had a caterpie in my red version at Lv.100 lol
    I think I was little at the time, so I never want him/her to evolve. lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've always liked Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree and Ledyba/Ledian~ Though I never had either of them on a team for more than just a little bit, I'm hoping to have Ledyba/Ledian for a little bit in HGSS, just for the heck of it~

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Caterpie or Ledyba, though moreso the former due to the fact you can Defence EV train against its' evolution.

I chose these purely because you don't have to pack umpteen antidotes when you go to battle them *glares at Weedle and Spinarak* ¬_¬

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • I've always had a soft spot for Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, and for some reason I've never understood I like using Dustox quite a bit.

It would be a tie between Caterpie and Wurmple for me.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Ledyba. I do not usually like bugs, but lady bugs are one bug that don't creep me out too much... Unless they start flying. Then they look kind of freaky.
    /shudder

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I find Catepie and it's evolutionary line to be least annoying, perhaps even interesting. I've always prefer it when Catepie was in Ash's team. I still miss Butterfree. :'(

Back