• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which city do you like the most?

Years
  • Like the title say, is there a city in Unova than you really like ( spend time in it, design wise and so on)

For me? Nimbasa city is my favorite of all! I really love of flashy it look and the music is nice!

So...Which city is you favorite?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I for one love the jazz inspired music of Virbank City; sounds like something you'd hear in a bar. The overall feel of the town is like something from a Noir film. Just seems like the perfect place to chill.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • Well, Nimbasa City got to me. It has the roller coaster gym, which was awesome, and the Ferris Wheel, making it look like a mini amusement park.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    It's really hard to pick a favorite. Even the (rare) towns with not much to do in them have great music (such as Lentimas), making them all really enjoyable to me in some fashion.

Nimbasa is definitely the city I spent the most time in. Humilau is also really peaceful and it being half on land and half above water is really cool. I also have to give props to Black City for its awesome Black Tower facility.

For the sake of simplicity, I'll say Nimbasa, since there's so much to do!

Years
  • Humilau City. I pretty much say it a lot of times a thread like this comes up, but you can easily see I am a fan of cities and towns that sit on water, along with Marlon being my fave Unova Gym Leader proves why Humilau has had a place in my heart.

Shitik

Generic Bio
    Years
  • Castelia City is pretty amazing, yeah. Why do YOU love it? C:
    I don't even know. I just have a thing for big cities and Castelia City was the first of its kind to have different camera angles. It gives off a great vibe.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Black City.
    Why's that? :)

I don't even know. I just have a thing for big cities and Castelia City was the first of its kind to have different camera angles. It gives off a great vibe.

I knowwww the camera angles were the best part. Makes me kinda wish it was bigger though :( I know it was like the first of its kind but still I wanted to fully immerse myself in it!!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Castelia City was cool for all the obvious reasons, but my favourites would be either Lacunosa Town or Nacrene City. I really like both of their unique looks, and the music in Nacrene City.

Back