• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Computer do you use?

Which computer do you use?

• Total voters

yourpokemonforum

Luigi the Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Edit: People complained about the title, I will change it to "Which system do you use".

Mac versions include OS X, Lepord, and some more. I do not know the linux versions...
    Which computer do you use?

The computer I use is Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3

My Computer

But soon, it will be 360GB of space, and 8GB of Memory since my dad is upgrading the PC...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Desktop — Windows XP Home Edition (I'd rather Pro but a recycled Home is all I have money for)
    Laptop — Puppy Linux 4 'Dingo' (still haven't installed it because I lost the disk I made D:)
    Ruggedised laptop — Windows 98

You should've made this poll multiple choice and included specific Linux and Macintosh versions.

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I use Mac OS X 10.5 as my main OS, I do have Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows XP, and Windows Vista available for use from within a virtual machine though.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I think you meant "what operating system do you use." Windows XP on my old desktop, a stripped-down Windows XP on my ancient desktop, Windows XP and Fedora 10 dual-boot on my main desktop, and Windows Vista and Fedora 11 preview dual-boot on my laptop. I also have XP and Windows 7 in VirtualBox on my laptop.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lol I clicked in here expecting to end up ranting about my crappy HP laptop and end up talking about operating systems instead. Okay then.

On my "main" laptop (said crappy HP one) I use Vista Home Premium. <3 Vista. Unfortunately I don't get much of a chance to use it considering the wireless card on it works sporadically and since there's not much to do these days without the internet, it just kinda sits there.

My netbook is loaded with Windows XP and while I'm not a huge fan of the OS anymore, it does the job. I'm considering putting Linux on it but I wanna wait until my main computer has stable internet before I fiddle with my only computer that gets me online whenever I want. :( If it's out of commission I'm stuck using the shared family desktops which are riddled with viruses and the like. sigh. Oh well.

Years
    My computer has Windows Vista Home Premium. I've never had issues with it, so I like it. :D

I don't know if I could live without my sidebar anymore. I love the note feature, and the weather's handy to have.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Windows XP Pro. My dad offered to get Vista for me, but I declined. I'm happy with XP and I don't really need Vista, it would probably be a lot of hassle aswell.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've got Vista Home Premium on my main laptop, XP on my clunky 7-year-old 'emergency' laptop, and am planning to get a nice new Mac desktop this summer if I save up enough in time.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    I use an Imac. I was skeptical at first, but my friend insisted that I buy one when looking for a new computer so I did. One of the best purchases I've made so far.

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    If an ipod touch counted as a computer then I use 2 types of computer:
    Windows xp service pack 3 &
    Ipod touch version 2.2.1

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Main Desktop: Ubuntu 9.04 dualbooting with Windows 7 RC
    Server 1: Windows Server 2008
    Server 2: Debian 5 (for running VMware Server)
    Netbook: Ubuntu 9.04 Netboot Remix

Back