• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Cute Legendary Do You Prefer?

Which Cute Legendary Do You Prefer?

• Mew

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Celebi

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I chose Shaymin, but generally like them all. Mew was one of my favourite pokemon when we had only two generations, and it's also the only event pokemon I've ever owned. (I don't have it anymore, I had it in my Yellow but the internal battery died.) Jirachi is just really cute with its ability to make wishes come true and all. :3 Shaymin looks adorable in both Formes, ans I just love hedgehogs. ^^ Celebi is nice, but not anything that special to me.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Mew is my choice when were in the games.
    In the anime, its Shaymin.

Mew is my choice cause its cute, and its strong! xD

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    My cuties:
    Code:
    1. Jirachi
    2. Shaymin

Jirachi is really good, cute, and powerful with Doom Desire.

Shaymin is cute, nice, and strong with Seed Flare

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Even though I can only pick one(Mew <3), Mew AND Shaymin will always be a tie to me. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Definitely Jirachi! :3 It's the cutest for me and it makes wishes! :>

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    The only one on the list that I really have a strong opinion on either way is Mew. And I dislike Mew. xD; I'm a Mewtwo fan (as if my avatar and the banners in my signature don't make that blatantly obvious), and so of course the first time I saw the first movie I sided with Mewtwo on everything, and thought that Mew was an idealistic self-righteous annoying little ball of smug pink cotton candy.

... Yes, even though we couldn't understand anything it was actually saying. It giggles while in Mewtwo's general vicinity. That was enough for me to dislike it. (Completely disregarding the fact that, watching the dubbed movie years after first seeing it, I giggle at pretty much everything that everyone says, including Mewtwo.)

Sooo, I voted for Celebi, because out of the remaining three options, Celebi strikes me as cutest. And I like Johto.

Back