• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Dark Type Dog is Most Popular?

Which dark type dog is your favorite?

• Mightyena

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Houndoom

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Unable to decide

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    xxx

There are three dark type "dogs": Mightyena, Houndoom, and Umbreon. Which of these three do you prefer, and why?

xxx

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Tough one. Probably Umbreon. Such a cool design, and more useful then Houndoom in CB (just my opinion).

walasaka

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
  • Houndoom all the way! I don't do CB so don't need to worry about people actually beating my battle tactics. Which is good.

Years
  • Houndoom, can't say no to a Dobbie Pokemon :>
    Plus it reminds me a little of my deceased Lurcher.

I also quite like Poochyena though, it's rather sweet and scruffy.

patrickcal

Freakin' Pacmon!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Houndoom. I have an EV'd one,level 34, I need it level 60, but I've had it this level for ages, I'm too lazy to train it XD! It's actually quite strong, I should continue to train it.

Years
  • Umbreon is a DOG? I always thought of it being something like a rabbit, but not a dog...

So i'd say Houndoom, i consider it being more useful than Mightyena, and like said above, i don't think Umbreon is a dog.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Wait, Umbreon is a dog?

I chose Umbreon. Im not nuts about it, but I never owned a Houndoom and Mightyena? Well... not a big fan ok? Plus Umbreon is a close brother of Espeon (a pokemon I mained in Silver)

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Houndoom for me. I don't like Mightyena, although I don't mind umbreon. I'm just not a big fan of dogs in general.

Back