• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which do you belive?

Which do you belive?

• JAML (James and Misty love)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AAJL (Ash + Jesse love)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Want me to move this to a Pokemon section? ^_^; I think that we're going to start putting the Pok?mon polls in their correct forum, but I'm not entirely sure.

Anyways, I like the idea of Ash and Misty being together. *runs to build a fort to hide from Sayuri* May hasn't shown any sign of being interested in Ash, but Misty has. Plus she's known him longer and it just makes sense. =P And also, Misty lives in Cerulean City, in the Kanto region, while May lives way over in Hoenn. Long distance relationships are hard to be in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okie dokie. ^_^ I guess it's really not in the wrong section, considering that the description of this forum says that the polls are for Pokemon and non-Pokemon. But it would make more sense in Pokemon TV Shows and Movies, so...

*moved*

If any other mods think it would go better in Mixed Voting Polls then it can be moved back. =D

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    In all honesty I think its really unlikely that any of the characters are in love with each other...

Regarding Satoshi and Kasumi: in "Kasumi shinkenshoubu inochi kakemasu", when the boy who asks Kasumi on a date but she refuses, he says "is there somebody else you like?" She blushes and wont answer, so Nanako teases her, its kind of implied that she likes Satoshi. However, I think its obvious from 'Sayonara soshte tabidachi' taht Satoshi does not have romantic feelings for Kasumi....and I think Kasumi probably is not 'in love' with him, but maybe has a crush on him.

As for MusashixKojirou, I think taht if they loved each other, being as how they are both adults who have lived together 24/7 for at leats 5 yeras, they would have gotten past 'beign shy' about it and either gotten married, had chidlren, or at least held hands. But they have so far had no romantic relationsihp whatever and have never said anything that indicated this so I think it unlikely that they are in love.

The only MusaKoji thing I can think of is in 'Roketto dan ai to seishun no kenten', when Musashi saves Kojirou in the end by pulling him out of the trapdoor, and he lands on top of her and they kind of pause and blush adn get embarrassed....but I think i woudl be embarrassed too if I were in their place, regardless of whether or not I had feelings for the other person.

I'd be happy to hear any arguments supporting love between characters in pocket monsters, but I really fail to see their logical foundation. Its fun to think about, but has no real basis in the actual show.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Want me to move this to a Pokemon section? ^_^; I think that we're going to start putting the Pok?mon polls in their correct forum, but I'm not entirely sure.

Anyways, I like the idea of Ash and Misty being together. *runs to build a fort to hide from Sayuri* May hasn't shown any sign of being interested in Ash, but Misty has. Plus she's known him longer and it just makes sense. =P And also, Misty lives in Cerulean City, in the Kanto region, while May lives way over in Hoenn. Long distance relationships are hard to be in.
    What're you hiding from me for, Kayleigh?! O_o; I like the idea of Ash and Misty together, too, but I just never thought it'd ever happen! Or is it that you're just hiding me because you don't want to say your crush and I'll be after you if you don't?!?! *runs frantically to the crush thread* I'll be waiting for you with my bokken sword...

Years
  • Where the heck did the term AAML come from?!?!? It's such a stupid thing!!! (although I wholeheartedly agree with Ash and Misty)
    Come up with a different term, somebody!

Too bad I think it'll never happen or else the series might end!

(Why a wooden sword?)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I support Jessie+James relationship.

There is very little romantic proof, but it is undeniable that they share some sort of caring bond. And in one of the Silver Conference episodes (when those two were establishing their own badge business) Jessie refers to James as, "dear" at one point.

Years
  • True, although I find their relationship quite wierd. I mean, their gender attitudes are sorta switched! You should have noticed that James really hasn't acted very masculine very often and Jessie very feminine. They're the opposite! other than that, I think everything else is all right.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think she hid because you want it to be Sayuri+Satoshi? ^_^;
    I've never gotten into shipping really, don't watch the anim? as much anymore. Too inaccurate for me. ._.'

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    dqle said:
    You should have noticed that James really hasn't acted very masculine very often and Jessie very feminine.

I think Kojirou asks fairly masculine.....he acts more masculine than feminine certainly. Like in Rocket Dan Ai to Seishun no Kenten he has a very masculine personality even though he is more 'softhearted' than Musashi, like when he cares for Nyaasu.

Also in Lucky Lucky he sings about how he "met a girl at the club", and indicates that he has romantic interest in her, so I think that kind of affirms his sexuality as being heterosexual...

Sometimes people point out that he didn't wanna marry Rumika and so he must be gay, but i dont think ANY man gay or straight would want to marry rumika! :dead:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I belive in the AAML one the most, although I am not a big shippers fan. If there was any romance in pokemon, then it would be those two, tso far they are the only shipper to actually show some caring for eachother. In that last episode with Misty she said something along the lines of "he doesn't even care about how far apart we will be" I think that's when I actually started believing this a LITTLE.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Ash + Misty = Mad Love! :) XD :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:

I know there's no point in posting this, but you said long distance relationships are hard to be in, but that isn't always true. :3 If the two people truly care about each other it's not hard at all. I'm in one myself, it just makes the time you spend with the other person even more precious. x3

Oh and I forgot to mention that I voted for AAML. (Hope I go that right. o.o;)

Years
  • I agree with Vensy. Long distance relationships can be a tough thing, but I really do believe that both Ash and Misty do care about each other to some extent, so distance sorta doesn't really come in as a factor.

Can't wait to see Ash's face when Misty makes a brief apperence hopefully next week!

Years
  • Aye, yes I heard about Misty coming back. :O I agree with you; it'll be cool to see Ash's expression. XD

Omg! I actually brought up some agreeal! * sp * I feel proud. o.O

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I think AAML will work out the most, cus its obvious =/ Although I do not support it, I have a feeling it'll work out o_o;

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back