• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which evil team do u like the most?

kabigon

My body is always ready.
    Years
    I'm with the originals on this one: Team Rocket (NO! Not Jessie and James! The way they are depicted in the game as dark, power-hungry gangsters!). Team magma and aqua were somewhat original, but team galactic just seems to be a copy of team rocket to me. Team Rocket are the true pokemon villains.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Team Galactic. x3
    They're so awesome and they have weird hair styles... and they have a leader with a REAL evil plan.
    Love them. <3

Years
    Hmm...

I think this has been done somewhere (probably at Serebii)...anyways I could go different ways on this...

Anime: Hunter J?? (not a team...)...Probably Team Aqua...
    Game: Team Galactic (Wow...rebuilding the world AND advertising it on TV :laugh: ... reminds me of the Shitenou (E4) in PokeSpe...)
    Manga: (PokeSpe) Neo Team Rocket (Pryce is SOOO selfish :P )

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Team Rocket gains my favor in this one.
    GameFreak really went all out in explaining how Team Rocket worked and even continued with them into the Gold and Silver arch when they no longer had a leader. It is that background and detail that puts Team Rocket above the others. I loved learning about their attempts to hold the group together after the loss of Giovanni. I also enjoyed foiling all their different malevolent attempts.

All of the other teams thus far do not seem to do much other than their prime objective. They want to flood the Earth, they want to create more land on the earth, they want to create a new universe, etc. The others just don't feel like a real crime-syndicate like Team Rocket does. Team Rocket didn't really have a main objective. True, Giovanni wanted to "rule the world with Pokémon," but the lack in organization of his team always lead me to believe they worked more like a mafia.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    As far as "Teams" go, Team Rocket by far. They were the original, were truly villianous, and acted like a real gang.

Overall evil organizations however goes to Cipher. Seriously, they took over an ENTIRE REGION WITH EVIL POKEMON. Thats as bad as they get.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Team Rocket wins this poll seeing as there's really no competition. Team Rocket are the only antagonist organisation in the games or the anime that have an actual backstory while Team Aqua, Team Magma and Team Galactic came out of nowhere. Team Rocket get a bonus because their organisation focuses on criminal activity more than anything. That's a major difference compared to the likes of Team Galactic, who wanted to rule the world by harnessing the power of Legendary Pokémon. Yes, I know that Team Rocket wanted to rule the world as well, but at least Giovanni didn't have to capture legendary Pokémon and make the storyline too cliché in order to do it. Team Rocket just happen to look finer too, with their red and black/white costumes, compared to pirates who had just landed in the twenty-first century, aliens who didn't wanted to get burned by the sun and teal-haired freaks who wore spacesuits.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    1) Team Rocket
    2) Team Magma
    3) Team Aqua
    4) Team Galactic

Team Galactic sucks.

Duskfall

Hard-Headed Theologian
    Years
    Team Rocket is by far the best. Even though they fail (a lot), they've got some pretty sick characters like Attila and Hun. Notice the more and more Team Rocket loses, they try to get my legendaries. Mewtwo (once things got a little difficult), Celebi, [Baby] Lugia, Raikou, etc. I did although like Team Galactic's lake destroying bombs. I love the sight of dying Magikarps.

Dark Mystery

a hidden mystery
    Years
    well it would would have to be team galactic for me because they have a plot to there plan they dont just go and say they are going to rule the world they actually try to rule the world.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Team Aqua for me,then again it could be ties with Team magma.The Battle they had was soo intense and their Pokemon are actually well trained.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I like Team Rocket the best. Even though they fail a lot, they have a really good background and are more of a crime-based organization than anything else.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Team Galactic.

I am a fangirl of Saturn. (backed up with fan-squeals)
    Also, if you watched DP096 and DP097 of the Pokemon anime, you can see that Cyrus (Akagi) is actually insane. Really. He practically yells at the Rocket trio for attempting to smash the Lustrous Orb to pieces, and he evil-laughed at the end of the 1-hour special. There, you see, is what a team needs to have. An insane boss.

Back