• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Firered or leafgreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
    Years
    Im thinking of buying one of the two if you have any advice of which to get send me a message if there is any difference between the two or anything I should know tell me plz

slash106

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I got both the day they came out, but green is my favourite color, and I hear it's better than Fire Red, so I say Leaf Green! ^_^

Years
    are fr and lg priced the same? i know this may be a dumb quetion but ive heard rumours that lg is cheaper. i havent had the chance to really check them out

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    are fr and lg priced the same? i know this may be a dumb quetion but ive heard rumours that lg is cheaper. i havent had the chance to really check them out
    They're both $20 US. Emerald is still $35, which kind of sucks...

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Geez such a topic again? Only seen it like 12 times before or something >_> What an original topic you got here, I'll be glad to answer it ^^

The only different between the versions are the pokémon you can catch a version...I brought LG since I like Green > Red :P

Years
    I went with Leafgreen cause I played blue when I was younger and Green is my favorite color. My girlfriend got Firered, so trading and which pokemon are in which game wasn't really an issue.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    I got Leaf Green and eventually got Fire Red to complete it.

It doesn't have much differances, just differant Pokemon.. so check up which one gets what.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I like LG better cause you can catch better poke's in it to me but other than that there is no difference between them.
    O_o

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    I picked Lg, but there aren't many difference in these games

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back