• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game?

Which Game?

• Pokemon Diamond

Votes: 91 71.1%
  • Pokemon Pearl

Votes: 37 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    I was originaly planning to get Diamond, but my brother got stubborn and said he wants Diamond (We always get diferent versions and start them at the same time so we can race eachother to the E4 LOL) so I'm getting Pearl.

Pearl is cool because I love Nyaruma. It PWNZ.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    I like Diamond version than ugly Pearl color. I have classic Silver version. So I think most people like diamond or silver colors.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Pearl, for 4 reasons...

> My friend is getting Diamond
    > Muumaajii
    > Pink is cool
    > And so is Palkia

I rest my case!

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • I was originally gonna get Pearl because I usually get the less popular one, but Diaruga wins over Parukia. So, I am getting Diamond again.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
  • Pearl, I think. I wanted Diamond originally because I liked the legendary more. I always get the second one, the less popular one..I like to be different. Like, I got Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Leaf Green, and now I shall get Pearl. Also,
    -My friend is getting Diamond so it would be kinda pointless if we both got Diamond
    -Muumaji...one of my favorite Pokemon finally getting an evolution, what could be better o_o
    -Parukia is cool ^_^ Even if it's not as cool as Diaruga =(

Muumaji is probably the main reason I'm getting Pearl.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • I think I'll rather have Pearl, but I accidentally voted for Diamond ;_____; Why Pearl? Eh-toh... Because Pearl sounds like a nicer name than Diamond XDXD

Nah, seriously, Muumaji is going to make me have sweet dreams <3 Soooo cuuuute! And palkia is also very cool, with only one weakness XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    I'll definitly get Diamond, for these reasons:
    -> Diaruga (I hate the name Dialga, so don't bother me with it)
    -> Diamond sounds way better than Pearl, plus, blue is my favourite color
    -> Wild pokemon on Diamond, are way better

Diaruga is the main reason, I'm buyin it

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Yeah, I want Dialga, so I'll be getting Diamond. Might get Pearl when I've finished Diamond though.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'm getting Pearl coz Pakuria Has only ONE WEAKNESS! *Dragon* while Diagura has two Dragon and (forgot)..
    But, if diamond overall has better pokemon, i'm getting it!

Nope parukia is also weak against electric because of it being part water, oh diaruga is weak against fighting

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nope parukia is also weak against electric because of it being part water, oh diaruga is weak against fighting
    Dude, Dragon types resist Electric which nulifies the weakness. -.-

Anyway, I'm getting Diamond because I simply like the version exclusives of the game more. Besides, Diaruga is one of my favourite legendaries of all time, so I just have to get Diamond. Besides, both my brother and a friend of mine from here are getting Pearl so I'll easily get all the Pearl exlusives anyway. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back