• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is better Coke cola or Pepsi?

Which is better coke cola or Pepsi?

• Coke Cola

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even though my mother started me on Pepsi, I'm a Coke lady. ^_^ Cherry Coke, too *_*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Abby - I finally tried Cherry Coke, btw. x3 It's okay, but I prefer the regular kind. =o

Anyway... Pepsi must die. x3 I'm not just saying that since I'm a diehard Coke fangirl, but I just can't stand its taste. It's way, way too sweet for me. x_X; Plus, I don't like how the only way they know how to make commercials is to put Coke down. <_<;; That irks me with any company... not just Pepsi.

Go Coke!

Years
    • Seen today
    Oh, I forgot all about Cherry Coke...thats the ONLY way Coke will ever beat Dr.Pepper for me

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    I'm more of a Coke fan. Pepsi is too sweet and acidic for my taste. I believe Coke has more caffeine too.

Sugar makes you awake, hyper, off-task, and when the sugar-high goes away, sleepiness. Caffeine lasts makes you awake(longer), on task, and doesn't make you sleepy hours after. Caffeine pwnz sugar(even though they're both high in sugar XD)

Enough with technicalities, I just think it tastes better XD

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    hmmm... this is my thesis:

IF coke multiplied by the square root of the cap, plus the sodium it collects under the cap divied by the sugar intake equalls infinty times 2 then the L>.M.E.K. spread throught the base of pepsi overpasses the suprior Locasium of the local 4 gaps at the bottom of the bottle of each drink which then nullifies the effects the coke and pepsi will have on the drinker, as soon the drinker consumes all of it, however, they will appear overacctive and unstable their molcules and atoms will disapper from the body and no life will exist confronting this observation will expand the mind and overcome the body with knowledge therfore as we close this thesis any 1 drinking coke will be rushed to the infrany
    AS that is said Pepsi is #1 in lights opinion
    "light how do u feel about this discovery?"
    "i feel great i just proved that pepsi is better, and a matter of fact with this knowledge i contain i can prove anything!!" *stares into the bright sky into the sun*
    "what do u call it mister light?"
    "what do i call it? hmmmm i call it Lights Explosive Monosive!"
    "i see......."

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Actually, I like pepsi better because did you know?:
    Coke was originally made with cocaine? That is true too.

Back