• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the better forum?

What is the better forum?

• Pokemon Community

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Serebii.net

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Skamory-It appears you are basing all your claims on ur OPINIONs about the thread and not on actual rules and regulations as i have yet to see any rules that i have broken by posting this thread
    Dark_Aero- It's cool i get where ur coming from i just wanted imput from people who know about it first hand is all. Where do you think this thread should have gone?
    _________________________________________________________--
    Sorry for all the people complaining and off topicness but anyways.....back to the duscussion, Okay so PC has more threads for things unrelated to PKMN? That would put PC ahead of Serebii for me. Both are great though so u cant really go wrong

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • It should have gone in "Other Voting Polls" Hense, the poll.

I like PC better. I don't really like Serebii. I like having a custom avatar and such.

And I've been here longer. It's like my second home and second family.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Okay i get that,but ive seen other polls posted here b4 so i thought that was okay.(i know the "everyone else is doing it"isnt a good exscuse) so ill make sure my next poll is in the voting poll section haha. Im only a member as PC and only use Serebii for looking up info. But having a custom Avatar is a biggie for me, i like having lots of customizable features so PC has more to offer in that sense.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well I don't find your additude amusing.

Someone close this thread!
    Dude, people hate minimodders more than anymore -.-'

IMO you can reasonably compare the two communities but you have to also take it account the fact that personal opinion will just cloud your judgement anyway.

Sure, if you are looking at it from a freedom standpoint, we here have a large degree of freedom in our choice of avatar, signature, et cetera. Serebii has a hell of a lot more rules and the Moderators (NOT AN OPINION) are all *******s compared to the administration we have here. At SPPF, you can absolutely not contest a decision made by a moderator (at least I never could). Here, I have actually seen decisions repealed.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Well I don't find your additude amusing.

Someone close this thread!

True, but not for the reason you think. It will most likely be closed because a certain member playing moderator had to go and flame the OP.

...this is why we can't have nice things. :[

On-topic: Since my experiences at SPPF are fairly limited, while PC and I go way back, I admit to being a little biased when I vote for PC.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Little did the minimod know that in his effort to save PC from "alleged" rulebreakers he is actually destroying the thing he tried to save by his constant nagging and flaming hahaha (sounds like something from a movie)

I think Serebii is better for looking up PKMN info and facts but PC is better for discussing it.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Well, I used to consider both PC and SPPF as a second home at some point, so here goes..

From my experience PC has been more enjoyable. I loved SPPF during my early days there, but gradually it started to bore me, and the memberbase also started to annoy me.

I joined this site a few months later and found it to be more enjoyable, at least to me. The members are nicer, the themes better, and I enjoy the features here more. This is just from my own experience, but yeah. I do enjoy PC more. :P

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Someone please lock this stupid thread. It's breaking the rules.
    So is SPAM. :|

I never really liked Serebii for anything other than information.
    PC just seems like the better place overall.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • LOL Serebii. A.K.A. laggiest forum ever.

Skarmory, stop mini-modding, nobody likes it and the mods are quite capable of doing thier jobs without your help. He isn't advertising, he is asking an opinion, he isn't saying "OMGSOGIJF GO TO SEREBII GUYZ ITS BETTER THAN PC!!! SEREBII +5!!!!" He's just asking opinions.

Anyway, Def PC. Serebii is an inferior Smogon.

P.S. The big bold text is not meant to disrepect, merely, to assist (Skarmory) in understanding.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Well, his little "questionnaire" is prompting people to go check out Serebii, thus giving them the advantage.

That's breaking rules.
    It's funny that you won't stop, your probably just trying to get under everyone's skin by being this stubborn. No one cares about the things you are saying, see how the thread continues to move regardless of your little outbursts. Honestly the more you keep posting, the more I keep thinking your just trollin. But continue if you must, you just want attention in the end.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Serebii-115,662 Members
    PC-161,156 Members
    Looks like more people agree PC is the better of the two=D

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • omg guys seriously?

Serebii-115,662 Members