• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which is your favourite town/city in Sinnoh?

Which is your favourite town/city in Sinnoh?

• Twinleaf Town

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Sandgem Town

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Jubilife City

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Oreburgh City

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Floaroma Town

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Eterna City

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hearthome City

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Solaceon Town

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Vilestone City

• Pastoria City

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Canalave City

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Celestic Town

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Snowpoint City

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Sunnyshore City

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • Resort Area

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Survival Area

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Fight Area

• Total voters

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years
    I'd have to go with Solaceon Town, its got the day-care centre and plenty of nearby patches for berry growing... silly reasons really, but I really just like the feel of it. I'd live there if I lived in Sinnoh! ;)

What about everyone else?

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    My favorite place in the Sinnoh region is Solaceon Town because it has the Pokemon daycare center where I usually stay at.

Years
    I'm definitely in love with Hearthome City, I am a big contestant when it comes to doing the contests so it would by my ideal choice if I lived in Sinnoh.

Otherwise, I love Snowpoint aswell.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I'm a sucker for Floraroma Town. I love flowers, and I love berries, and my OC Michi, works at The Pick A Peck Of Colors shop. (Yes, I'm a wierdo, who makes up original carachters for every series that I love...) :pink_love:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Sunyshore City is my favorite place. I love the sea, the music, the solar panel roads, and the restaurant close by.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Hearthome is my place. <3

Contests and that pwning Gym Leader, Fantina, are part what makes this city one of my favorites.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I voted Canalave for a few reasons. Byron is my favorite gym leader, as steel is my favorite type. I also like the fact that it's a port type town. It's got a nice little "river" I guess you could say in it, and I love water. It's just so nice too. ^^

My second choice would go to Veilstone (which you misspelled by the way) because it's got the department store.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I like Snowpoint City, because I love snow, and I was thrilled to see it in a Pokemon game for the first time.

Although it really annoys me battling in the snow because the game calls it "hail". -_-

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Sunnyshore City - Solar Panels above ground, near the coast, lack of snow or any other weather hazard, home to the Sunnyshore Gym, and it's near Lake Valor.

Oh, and I also like it for the lighthouse and sticker shop.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Jubilife - Wifi Terminal
    Hearthome - Contest Hall

And these but they may be Johto places

Survival Area - Top Trainer Cafe
    Fight Area - Battle Frontier
    Resort Area - Villa

Back