• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which is your favourite town/city in Sinnoh?

Which is your favourite town/city in Sinnoh?

• Twinleaf Town

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Sandgem Town

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Jubilife City

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Oreburgh City

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Floaroma Town

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Eterna City

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hearthome City

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Solaceon Town

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Vilestone City

• Pastoria City

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Canalave City

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Celestic Town

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Snowpoint City

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Sunnyshore City

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • Resort Area

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Survival Area

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Fight Area

• Total voters

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I like to train in the Survival area all the time

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Solaceon Town or Snowpoint City.
    Solaceon cause of the Daycare, and I really like the environment.
    Snowpoint cause the snow is so pretty.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like Sunnyshore city cuz its an interesting city, it has a light house, my fav. gym leader is there, and the Place looks awesome! ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    i think my favourite is hearthome because it has pokemone contests there and amity squre

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite is Hearthome City, it is very pretty there and that is where the contests are. :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I voted for Hearthome City as my favorite city in the Sinnoh Region of DPPt. Not only does it include the Contest Hall, but it is also like a center city of all of Sinnoh and is a great place to get more Contest Accessories and Berries from Amity Square.

The Red Chain

Definitely Celestic Town.. Fight Area coming in close second.
    Celestic town is small and cozy.. it also has history on the creation of the Pokeworld, which is very nice to hear about.. at least to me. ^_^
    Fight Area is love, mainly because the Battle Tower is so much fun. <3

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I'm gunna say the survival area, just because I've done most of my training there.

The E4 is too hard for my team right now so I'm training them on gym leaders and my rival, they are really the perfect people to train on until my team is all about lvl 75, plus I get money for the villa in resort area, resort area is a close second!

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    I can't decide between three; Jubilife, Pastoria, and Hearthome.

I never understood why I liked Jubilife, but it just seems pretty cool to me. For some reason it reminds me of New York city. . . just don't ask why. :P

Pastoria, in my opinion, just as beautiful scenery. I've always liked the Safari Zone, too.

Hearthome is great, because of the Contest Hall, Poffin House, and Amity Square.

So, it's a tie between those three. But if I HAD to pick, it would be Hearthome. There's just so much to do there.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Ooh, Sunyshore or Hearthome.. it would be nice to live in one of those places for a while, if a place like that really existed, that is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2009
    Fight area,I like going through the battle tower with my brother and going against strong pokemon like Tyranitar and Gliscor. Also, it's the only thing that gives any challenge if you get far enough.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Snowpoint defiantly, just the whole atmosphere of the town is wonderful. The snow is awesome and it's just so darn quiet and peaceful!

Back