• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Which new Pokemon revealed thus far is your least favourite?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Morpeko, but that's kind of an easy choice isn't it? Aside from Mimikyu it's been a while since I've liked a pikaclone. (and Mimikyu doesn't even really count)

My least favourite Pokemon....it's probably a tie between three Pokemon: Duraludon, Zacian and Zamazenta.

I don't really get Duraludon, and that's annoying because I like to be open minded about Pokemon designs but I still haven't really seen a satisfying explanation of what this Pokemon is supposed to be about.

Zacian and Zamazenta are just kind of boring....they're definitely my least favourite mascot legendaries ever. Maybe that will change when I learn more about their lore but I'm not so sure about that.

P.S - I like Impidimp.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Morpeko, but that's kind of an easy choice isn't it? Aside from Mimikyu it's been a while since I've liked a pikaclone. (and Mimikyu doesn't even really count)

My least favourite Pokemon....it's probably a tie between three Pokemon: Duraludon, Zacian and Zamazenta.

I don't really get Duraludon, and that's annoying because I like to be open minded about Pokemon designs but I still haven't really seen a satisfying explanation of what this Pokemon is supposed to be about.

Zacian and Zamazenta are just kind of boring....they're definitely my least favourite mascot legendaries ever. Maybe that will change when I learn more about their lore but I'm not so sure about that.

P.S - I like Impidimp.
Duraludon is based on Mecha-Godzilla, which was made out of metal to fight Godzilla. Design has similarities there, as does the whole 'Duraludon fights Tyranitar' lore we got, and as we know - T-tar is based on Godzilla!

https://daily.pokecommunity.com/201...basis-behind-alcremie-rolycoly-and-duraludon/
Impidimp without a doubt. Reminds me of Sableye and I don't like it as well...
Aww, I like Sableye myself. Granted part of that has to do with seeing its cool animations back in Pokemon Colosseum. Twitchy and all - made it stick out as memorable.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
For me the Pokemon that comes to mind right away is Impidimp. Its design just doesn't mesh well with me... that and the name is kinda corny. I'm sure I'd grow attached to it if I spent time with one in Pokemon Camp, of course, as I've even managed to use doing that in Pokemon Amie/Refresh with Joltik/Galvantula, which put the final push past my fear of Spiders. (At least mostly. I can handle being in close proximity but I still freak if I suddenly realize one is on me.)

The other one that comes to mind would be Duraludon. It's just a strong meh reaction from me even now.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Impidimp and Duraludon are, to me, are some of the worst designs in pokemon. The imp just doesn't look right and doesn't really scream... pokemon to me. I know it is hard to say what a pokemon is, but for me personally, I just don't like.

As for Dura, I don't even know what it is supposed to be. I am not sure how it is a dragon type. Out of all the dragons, I just don't like it. It is one of the worse looking dragon pokemon.

Drednaw isn't far behind these two.

Years
Morpeko is my pick. It has a great gimmick, but it is too obvious a pika clone and will likely not evolve. Duraludon is not that far behind though. It looks like a fridge dragon, which could work but only if intentionally done.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
All the Impidimp hate is annoying.

But anyway, none of them, I actually like all the Pokemon revealed so far. They're all really well designed, if I'm being honest.

Back