• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Which of the new Pokémon is your favorite so far?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • As a dog family lover i like Yamper and the legendary two pokemon, if the new eeveelution(s) will be shown i geuss i would like them too

As for the starters Sobble and normal pokemon i geuss Wooloo

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Duraludon and Corviknight along with the starters, for me! Duraludon has 9 resistances, 1 immunity and just 2 weaknesses. Going by the website entries, i think it'll have good defense(sturdy armor), attack(blow rocks, fight tyranitar) and maybe decent speed(light armor) as well. Corviknight is also superb, it hhas two resistances and follows skarmory.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2021
    Yamper but i love a lot of them actually! Corviknight of course but also Wooloo, Gossiflor and Rolycoly.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
    Years
  • Wooloo for sure. It's beyond adorable and I hope it gets an evolution like a wolf in sheep's clothing, because that'd be beyond awesome to me. Polteageist was pretty much an instant win in my book too, but that's mostly because of the pun. Then there are Corviknight (I really like crows and ravens, they're such cool birds!) and the starter Scorbunny.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Corviknight is the bets design to me thus far. I just love it. Scorbunny is my second favorite as I have been waiting for a fire rabbit for a long time. It will be even more awesome if it ends up being Fire/Elec.

Alcremie has also become one of my favorite, especially after seeing so many kinds. I think it will be a lot like Vivillon, but I hope we can catch all of them without having to trade so much. Vivillon is a collection I wanted to finish, but there were too many that were near impossible to trade for unless they were hacked.

Years
  • Obstagoon and the Galarian variants are crazy fun. Not to mention that they already have a lot of interesting and important lore behind them (being the predecessors to the hoenian counterparts). As for completely new pokemon, Corviknight and Wooloo are the predictable ones, but they both are perfect cool and cute pokemon respectively.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Morpeko & Polteageist for sure. I like that there's now a hangry Pokemon and a teapot Pokemon. Polteageist really fits well with this region, too, so it's honestly leaning towards being my favorite so far.

Back