• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which og Ashes old Pokemon would you like to make a one time appearance?

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
Years
  • Which of Ashes old Pokemon do you think should make a one time appearance in the anime? I mean his Released Pokemon, like Pidgeot (he said he'd return for it one day, dunno if he actually has though) Butterfree? Primeape? It could be any one you want. Also why would you like this Pokemon to return and would you like to see it make a return for more than one episode?

EDIT: Yes, I meant "of" in the title not "og" lol but it can't be changed unfortunately :(

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Charizard. I've stopped watching the anime after the Johto season ended, but I would really like to see Charizard come back again especially for another great battle. It's always fun watching it battle.

I would also like to see Pidgeot return because it didn't have much screentime as a Pidgeot. And yeah, Ash did say he would return once he came back from the Orange Islands and he never did.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I'd like Bayleef to come back. I miss her.
    Cyndaquil should come back too, he was so cute and I'd love to see him fight some more. I think I at least saw Bayleef in the new Jappaness opeaning, maybe that means some thing at least. I liked Charizard too, but he's already been back a few times so I think he should be put on the side this time. I'd like to see Kingler again maybe, last time Ash used him was in the Kanto region I think. Ash used Muk in the Johto league episodes, so...I'm just trying to think of some the cool older Pokemon he can use. Maybe for the Elit Four at least, than the league I feel he should the ones he has now. Chimchar needs his revenge after all on Paul.

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
  • I want charizard, pidgeot, bayleef, lapras, and bulbasaur for a final battle with pikachu.
    That is an awesome team right there.
    In my opinion besides pikachu Pidgeot and Charizard are his strongest pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    i would like to see primeape and pidgeot, real bad. im sure pidgeot is strong and fast as can be and n tip top shape, and primeape too even stronger and he would be a great match vs pauls pkmn.

Years
  • Primeape, Ash seems to have forgotten this pokemon more than any of his other released pokemon and hasn't mentioned it once since leaving. He even forgot about the P1 Grand Prix in A Tyrogue Full Of Trouble, I was expecting Primeape to appear in this episode.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I would like to see Butterfree again. Argue with me if you want, but I felt that that Pokemon had more personality than any other, second only to Charizard. It just seemed so small and shy and stuff, it was always awesome watching it battle for Ash.

Charizard would've been my first choice, but he's returned to Ash at least a couple times since he left, so I think it's someone else's turn.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Either primeape or pigeot!
    Primeape: It was really funny and ash only had it for a few episodes...
    Pidgeot: All we ever saw it do was pop team rockets ballon! Also, as soon as it evolved it left us :\

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    I love to see Butterfree return and I'll say it, too, Charizard. Also, I don't mind seeing Lapras return.

Years
  • I would love to see Squirtle re-joining in Ash´s team permanently:) also, Cyndaquil,Muk and Heracross would be also be great to see!

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
  • Either Muk or Charizard.
    Muk: I like Muk. Did Ash ever take it back from Professor Oak after "Sparks Fly for Magminite"? Dawn hasn't gotten to experience the the "unique scent" of sludge yet, and that would be fun to see.
    Charizard: Was probably one of Ash's strongest pokemon, and now that he's more experienced, Charizard might listen to him!

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
  • Butterfree, Primeape, Pidgeot, Krabby, Muk, all those Tauros he caught, Charizard, Squirtle... I'm missing loads from the Johto and Hoenn seasons but whatever.

Last episode of Pokemon EVER needs all of them in a group shot fo'sho.

IrishButSober

Screenplay Writer
    Years
  • I'm not sure if Charizard can be an option seeing as he DOES come back several times to fight for Ash. Pidgeot would be decent seeing as the one time Pidgeot did get to fight, it was incredible.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • I would like to see Butterfree again. Argue with me if you want, but I felt that that Pokemon had more personality than any other, second only to Charizard. It just seemed so small and shy and stuff, it was always awesome watching it battle for Ash.

not to mention it was Ash's first pokemon. Butterfree hands down

Back